Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gammelma

[Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 22:16

# Name - Gammelman
# Class - Paladin Smile
# Level - 70
# Spec - 41/20/0
# Gear - Armory Link
Wow Armory EU is giving me a " The EU Armory has been taken offline temporarily to address a stability issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue." Message. I will "edit" the post ASAP to link you my gear.
I'll give you a hint about my gear anyway. Full epic healing plate gear, except my trinkets. Those trinkets are the Prayer book from lower city vendor (+70 healing) and another trinket from BM with +70 healing and some spell haste buff.
I've got 3 tier4 set parts, using 2 on my atm. Shoulders and Legs.
My head is occupied by Bright helm of Justice, SSC.
My shield is from Magtheridon, called Aegis of the Vindicator.
My worst (lowest level) epic I currently got is my Mace I believe, it's "Shock wave Truncheon" from heroic Shadow labs.
Chest, waist and boots is also from ssc/tk.
As I said earlier - I will update the post with my Armory as soon as armory eu is back up. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I've probably caused
# Willing to change spec if needed?
Always!

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?

Kara, ssc, all heroics avaible,
Only BT attument left so far as I belive
All pre TBC.

# Former experience in end game raiding?
Done all heroics perfectly, meaning without any wipe. Cleared Karazhan, cleared Gruul's Lair, cleared Magtheridon's Lair, 2/4 in Tempest Keep - The Eye (Void Reaver and High Astromacer Solarian), 4/6 in Serpenshrine cavern (Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Morogrim Tidewalker and Leotheras the Blind), Zul Aman 5/6 (Nalorakk, Akil'Zon, Halazzi, Jan'Alai and Malacrass).

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?
It's the coolest name I've ever seen on a guild.
Ambitions once a member?
To become a Serial Chiller of high grade, and slay everything that comes in our way.
# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
Divine Crew
I'm not really sure what happened, we we're doing very great in raids and progressing, and then one day people suddenly started to leave. More raids got cancelled and more people left, it went from a raiding guild to a non raiding guild

# What is your age? - 18
# Where are you from? - Sweden
# How bad do you smell? - How bad? I'm a viking from Sweden, we don't take showers. We're drunk enough to ignore the smell 24/7.
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
# Microphone? Yes

# We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?
#
Mondays? Most Mondays
#
Fridays? Sometimes
#
Sundays? Always

# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

# Just tell us something about yourself.
Hi, my name is Tobias, but you can call me either Gammelman, Gammel or Lange (Lange=my last name IRL , which also means "tall one" in dutch if I remember it right, lol)
I've got one year left in school(college), where I'm currently programming Robots, working with computer networks and some electrician stuff.
On my free time I mostly study for my drivers license or doing some homework, but most of the time I'm with my Girlfriend, who also plays WoW on Shadowsong Smile
She's very understanding to me regarding the raids. She doesn't mind if it will take a evening or twenty off, she knows what a raid means.
To make this not too long I would just like to say I hope I see you guys around and Good luck until we meet again!

I hope you didn't get too bored from reading this application Smile

// Gammelman afro <- actually that's my hair IRL, but mine's blond Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tze

Tze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 0:32

if you get in, you'll be Tobias the 2nd. period.
Back to top Go down
Rykan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 12:14

Mm more Ex-DC members. Guess we'll be seeing a few!
Nice app, I'll talk with the others and get back to you soon. Keep a lookout. :-)
Back to top Go down
Mastahmage

Mastahmage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 20:43

Aye, maybe more will follow, who knows Smile I know some awsome peeps left from the old DC who i am still in contact with. So when they know what they want, i will point them to the website here.

All i can tell about Gammel:

He can be tank, dps and healer. Got almost all the gear, and willing to respec or what instance ever needed. If i have a bad day, he can outdps me, while i am a mage Smile Nuff said i think, it is up to u guys Smile

Cheers Mastah
Back to top Go down
Nuel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 21:27

Wow my personal healer... Razz just a great player... pirat
Back to top Go down
Rykan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSun 25 May - 1:33

Ah but you could be a bad mage Razz
Back to top Go down
Mastahmage

Mastahmage

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSun 25 May - 18:01

Ry: You haven't been able to find out yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Gammelma

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSun 25 May - 19:35

Woha thanks mastah and nuel What a Face

I never know you had a baby Mastah, thats you on the pic right?

Congrats bounce
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 13:40

Gammel, get online so that we can invite you :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty   [Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Paladin reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1