Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest reporting for duty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilnana

Priest reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Priest reporting for duty   Priest reporting for duty Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 22:58

Ingame name: Ilnana

Talent specc: 14 disc - 47 shadow

Professions: herbalism + tailoring. Both maxed at 375

Any previous raid experience?: Yes, I've raided since the beginning of WoW on my mage. Did full MC, BWL and AQ up to C'thun pre-BC.
In The Burning Crusade I raided since the start, cleared karazhan, Zul'aman, SSC, TK, MH and Teron Gorefiend on my own character. I've seen all the encounters on my friends character.

The reason you want to join:

I'm tired of hardcore raiding so I'm looking for something casual on my alt. Since my Real-Life friends are in this guild aswell I'm willing to join because I'd like to play with them like the old days in MC and BWL.

What do you think your role is in an instance?:

At this moment I'm shadow specced. I think I can do good dps and I can regen the mana of other casters and healers with my vampiric touch. I can pop a PW:Shield on a tank when needed and throw a shackle in some instances like karazhan. I hope I can prove I'm good enough so I can stay shadow, but if we lack healers I can go healing aswell. Though I'm unexperienced as a healer but I'm a quick learner so I'll probably manage it fast. The problem is that I lack healing gear badly. Twisted Evil

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards
Ilnana
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Priest reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest reporting for duty   Priest reporting for duty Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb - 0:04

Praise the Lord! (or is it the devil in a shadowpriests' case?) We've been looking for a shadowpriest, you're in Smile

Give me a poke in game and I'll invite you Smile
Back to top Go down

Priest reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1