Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Priest Healer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guider

[Accepted] Priest Healer Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Priest Healer   [Accepted] Priest Healer Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 20:17

In-game name: Guider
Class: Priest
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): Improoved Divine Spirit / Holy
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:
i chose imp DS for the bonus healing effect and for the mana regen and the rest in holy for the sence of gettin the madamebush outa heals that i can XD

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
yes ofcorse im not picky Very Happy

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
because your guild seems friendly at the right times, serious at the right times, good raid progress and a good group of people (in my opinion)

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Knights of Mercia and Blind Visions. left/leaving because KoM has no raid activity and BV PuGs there raids (ive a slight phobia of PuGing never goes well for me n my repair bills Razz)

What is your age? 17 (And a Half Razz Had to say)
Where are you from? Kent - England
Do you smell really bad? only after curry night
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? ofcorse
Do you have a microphone? yes *Check 1,2*

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday:YES
Wednesday:YES
Friday:YES
Sunday:YES

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
yep

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal.
cast: PoM + Renew jus b4 battle commence
1 second into combat start spam casting Greater Heal Rank1 & keep eye on other party/raid members. in the unlikely event of a crit or crush hit Cast Flash Heal till above 40% and steady then hastily cast greater heal rank 9 then pray to jesus he stays alive then lootsies

Explain how you raid heal.
Cast renew on all tanks PoM on MT spam cast Flash Heal rank4 - cast rank 9 in case of emergancies all depending on the rate of the targets health decreasing n how low the targets health is and also on how badly damaged the healers / DPSers are

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear?
OT healing / Raid Healing till experienced enough for better

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong)
MP5 - bonus healings all said and done but u run out of mana pool that tanks goin down like a Boing 747 without wings

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
MC ONY BWL KZ Gruul (i know its not much but i am a fast learner and if i cause a wipe or problem im more than happy to compensate for peoples repair bill)

Tell us a little something about yourself.
im a fun lad from kent loves gaming has several alts usually gaming or sorting out business while im currently unemployed. always up for a laugh always willing to help people out i prioritize family n guiild members before AH or craft skills Smile im happy to help out with boosts on my alts if any one needs help with there alts, i do ask alot of questions purely so im sure i know what im doing lol brain of a gold fish at times no denial, real personal details would be im good with computers build my own PC from scratch should be fun if any one else is like me with computers be fun to chat, any way im outa details apart from yes AB+ blood Razz hope u enjoy my application n hope to see you all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest Healer   [Accepted] Priest Healer Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 13:36

Hello Guider, please give us some time to discuss this application. :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Magethfc

Magethfc

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest Healer   [Accepted] Priest Healer Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 15:18

kent, england?

where abouts?
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest Healer   [Accepted] Priest Healer Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 18:00

Well written apply, gear is OK but experience is bad.

I'll invite you for a trial, hope you make it :> Try to run as many heroics and shizzle as you can, cause the wellfare epics out there are just amazing!

Madamebush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest Healer   [Accepted] Priest Healer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Priest Healer
Page 1 of 1