Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Highange

[Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer   [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 18:06

In-game name: Highangel (Doomhammer - possible transfer)

Class: Priest

Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
19/42/0

Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:
I mainly focused on Circle of healing, took some in Mental Agility to reduce the mana, also healing prayers and holy reach...
the first 16 points in Disc is kinda mandatory for me Smile i have tried a lot of different specs, but i enjoy circle of healing a lot in raids... you can allways discuss som talent points here and there.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
I have some shadow gear a little over 1000 spelldmg unbuffed... but think i would be bored too fast as shadow Smile don't mind changing the holy talents a bit.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
Well, i have been looking for a guild that could my match my current lvl of gear and experience, and it's kinda hard to find a guild that is not too far ahead or too far behind in raiding. Your guild seems to match what i'm looing for... a little further ahead than me.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Basicly i have allways been in the same guild, started out in Northern Defenders, where most of the ppl joined a new guild made by ex members called XLII.
I'm still in XLII (armory may be bugged Razz ) there has been a lot of guildmembers leaving the guild for other games, Irl stuff other guilds and so on... and currently we are not raiding 25-mands at all. ( i miss it Smile )

What is your age? 34
Where are you from? Denmark
Do you smell really bad? Sometimes O:
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? can get it Smile using teamspeak at the moment
Do you have a microphone? yas

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Friday: maybee
Sunday: yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
Yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal.
Hmm it depends on the boss and so on... but something like this:
Cast pom before pull, keep renew up... if the tank takes little dmg i usually just spam gheal rank 1 for the t5-set bonus. If tank takes lot's of dmg and we are multiple mt healers, i usually swicth between gheal 4 and max rank, and use stop casting a lot.

Explain how you raid heal.
Also can be very different from 1 situation to another... when mana is not an issue i use max rank flash heal and keep renew up on key targets... if the whole raid takes a lot of dmg i use coh and sometimes prayer of healing if the group is standing close by. If there is not too much dmg going on i just spam gheal rank 1, keep applying renews and use coh and pom a lot for melee for example.

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear?
I think i can handle both situations Smile allways willing to learn though

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong)
well after the patch where they changes the mana regen for priests, i have been changing some of my gems for spirit and int.
that was really a major boost, now we can keep up with pala's and shammies on healing meters Smile

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
pre-tcb: AQ20, ZG, MC, BWL

BC: Kara, ZA (clear), Gruul, Maggy, TK(3/4), SSC(5/6), MH(1/6)

Tell us a little something about yourself.

I'm friendly/helpful/patient... most of the time Smile

I'm taking raiding seriously and come prepared... but like it to happen in a friendly / funny atmosphere ( it's a game - supposed to be fun )
I don't really care about the epix, it's the means to get to new bosses and new places... raiding has allways been the most fun part of Wow for me, and i like the feeling when everything clicks and you down a boss (will never forget my first Raggy kill Wink )

I won't bee too happy leaving my current server (still have some friends here at Doomhammer)
But your guild seems like a nice chance to get back to raiding stuff, and allways nice to meet new ppl and new challenges.

If you would like i could pop by for at chat on your server.

Highangel
Back to top Go down
Highange

PostSubject: Armory   [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 18:09

think it ate my armory link... here goes:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Highangel
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer   [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 2:03

Your application is approved Smile

Whisper me or any officer in-game for a chat or just an invite once you've transfered!
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer   [Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Priest / Server transfer
Page 1 of 1