Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chokonit

[Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm   [Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 17:11

In-game name: Chokonit
Class: Holy Priest
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: My talent spec is good for Raid Healing And Increasing the entire raids DPS/Healing ++.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Not Entireley but ill change where nessesary, for instance if you already have an Spirt Buff Healer Smile

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
Well when i read your post i noticed from reading it you guys are laid back but when it comes to raid you are serious, and you go all out. Im into this play style. I love working hard but a day off is always nice just to chill out or in this case do 10 mans Smile I also enjoy reading up on bosses and learning what to do before i encounter them. Also your guys progression compared to mine isnt to much off mine so if id got a place i would come in and feel comfortabley suited when killing bosses.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?

Adrenaline on Thunderhorn. Guild was going no where, week after week wiping on bosses we had on 'farm'. Most of the good players left, so i thought it was my time too.

What is your age? 19
Where are you from? Scotland
Do you smell really bad? Do You?
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: 18.00 ST till 2AM ST
Wednesday: 18.00 ST till 2AM ST
Friday: 18.00 ST till 2AM ST
Sunday: 18.00 ST till 2AM ST

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yes i have.

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal: I dont generally MT heal, im more a raid healer born and bred. But if i have to, i would let the pala healer heal until the tanks drops below 40% where i would fire up a huge heal and pop a renew on him to keep him topped off.

Explain how you raid heal. Raid heal, in my mind i have pritortys.

Tanks
Healers
CC
DPS

What i find myself doing is, looking for the most important person on my raid frames and healing them to full and poping a renew on them, keeping them alive, also depending on who/how much is needed to be heal, i will rotate the ranks of my heals accordiningly.

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear? Raid Healer, Im extremely good at it and can do it for long period of times as fully buffed i have about 400 Mp5

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong)
Mp5. To me enough is never enough, the more you have the most consistent and prolonged you can heal for, for instance my Mp5 gives me per tick almost enough for one flash heal.

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
ZG - CLEAR
MC - CLEAR
BWL - CLEAR
AQ 20 - CLEAR
AQ 40 - CLEAR
Kara - CLEAR
ZA - CLEAR
SSC - CLEAR
TK - CLEAR
MH - 1/6
BT - 1/9
SWP - 0/6

Tell us a little something about yourself. cheers

I am Scottish, born and bred. Im a full package come with the accent, humour, skill and motivation. Im an IT Consultant and can fix almsot anything relating to PCs. I love to work for my gear, i wont except something if ive been piggy backed to the boss. I know what my limit is so ill never be drunk and raiding lol. Ill aso go all out in everyraid no matter how demoralized i am from wiping 689 times on Leo Razz

I love raiding, i love downing new bosses... VENT GOES CRAZY FOOL afro Im want to join you guys for the experience ive been craving which is the inevtible demise of Illidan.. again... again... again... and maybe even again! This is TBC. I wann rock it. <3

Jonny x x
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

[Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm   [Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 18:05

Good application and decent gear :>

Transfer and then whisper me ingame for an invite :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

[Accepted} Holy Priest X-Realm
Page 1 of 1