Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parontés

Holy Paladin. Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin.   Holy Paladin. Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 22:35

Name - Parontés

Class - Paladin

Level - 70

Spec - Holy

Gear - three from full epic. got kara stuff and pvp gear. atm its arena/pvp gems etc on them, but will soon change them and then i will be imbaaa in raid.
got s1 shoulders and chest s2 head s3 hands. and the rest of my epixx is from kara i think. as i said three from full epic.

Willing to change spec if needed?
Well if you want me to change (which i dont think you will, because that my gear is for healing and dont got any dps gear expect my t4 retri hands) so why not, surey thingy. All for the guild, as i say X)

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
I am Attuned to Karazhan and can soon do all heroics. just lowercity key and i got em all.

Former experience in end game raiding?
some month ago i raided with a guild named "Wipe" we almost cleared the whole kara up. netherspite and Illhoof is the ones i havent even try on. i have done the first boss in gruul to.

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?
Why i wanna join the guild? well the biggest reason is to have a nice guild to chat with and boost my gear up with some nice 25man instance gear Smile but the biggest reason is that i wanna have some fun Wink

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
I have changed around to find a good raiding guild that even can clear kara and some nice peoples to have some fun with. the one i got my most gear from was Wipe, but then i wanted to try some new guild and help a friends guild out, dont remember the name tho. then i changed to Electronic union. then the best raiders from the guild made a new guild (me include) named Genesis. but the GM wasnt nice to peoples and all left. that is kinda my life story ;P

What is your age? -

Where are you from? -
Sweden

How bad do you smell? -
Dwarf, you know...

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No
Yes
Microphone? Yes/No
yes

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No
couldn't find anything wrong with it Smile

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)
My name is Isak and i live in sweden.. what more to say... i like music, like sing and play instruments. i play tennis to. humm, i still go to school. and at the moment i got some hard time at home, my mum just past away, but that is nothing i wanna go in to. so i maybe wont raid to much the first week/weeks.
Me inwow, I talk aloooooot. just so you know, if you have me in your guild you will allways see the green letters in guildchat Wink

Love Isak/Parontes
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Holy Paladin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin.   Holy Paladin. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 0:30

Mm, you know the drill, we spoke about it.

Welcome as Social Rank (at least for a while)

Bush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

Holy Paladin.
Page 1 of 1