Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ariza -Level 70 Shadow Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariza

Ariza -Level 70  Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Ariza -Level 70 Shadow Priest   Ariza -Level 70  Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 9:45

Name - Ariza
Class - Priest
Level - 70
Spec - I've been specced shadow since the release of the TBC expansion for WoW.
Gear - Http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Ariza

Willing to change spec if needed?
Must be sounding like a total pain in the back, but no.. I've been on the holy or "light side" and I'm not going back.. Sorry

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
I'm attuned to all right the heroic instances aswell as karazhan.. If there need to know I'm attuned to all Pre-TBC instances aswell..

Former experience in end game raiding?
My raiding experience began with a BWL run during my time in ToD or Teddybears of Doom. It was during that time I was given the chance to see ZG, AG20, MC, BWL, AQ40 and alittle of Naxx. Pretty much cleard the 20man dungeons and MC + BWL.
I've also hade a few goes at AQ40 but Battleguard Satura (Spelling?) was pretty much like a titanium shield for the rest of the instance, Naxx was mostly trash clearing nothing exciting so to speak.

My TBC raiding has included encounters such as plenty of Karazhan clears, I've butcherd Gruul a few times and I've hade a decent amount of Void "Loot" Reaver and Lurker in SSC/TK.

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?
Hm.. though one. I was approached by "Madamebush" last night and was asked if I was intressted in joining so I thought I'd give it a go.
I can't clearly say my "Ambitions" once I'm a member but for one I'm thinking of hightening my ingame activity since I've for sometime now been playing WoW in a very semi active state the reasons for it has some to do with my real life aswell as me leaving my former guild (more on that later). But I do hope I can bring some experience with me if that's even needed aswell as a new face for people to bash around alittle (If I'm accepted that is).

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
I've hade a few guilds but the two worth mentioning is Phoenix Rising and Teddybears of Doom.

My reason for leaving PR was because I wanted to see more of the 25man action since during that time they where more focusing on KZ and geting more people up in level.

My reasons for leaving ToD was the leadership change and that I where asked to spend about x amount of hours grinding mats for one enchant and a belt. Thanks to that I decided to leave since my own real life was hounding my back and well, there raiding times wasen't that much to say hurray about thanks to me being busy 100% of every monday evening this gave me one day less to raid on. The leadership change was in my own opinion not the best, the new guild leaders ideas didn't go so well with what I and some others thought was good. Was my first guild on the server but I belive not my last.

What is your age? - I'm 21 years old and I've just recently enterd my twentysecond year to live.
Where are you from? - Born and raised in Sweden.
How bad do you smell? - Hm.. Really bad I'm afraid atleast that was according to my sister last time I meet her heh!
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes I got Teamspeak aswell if that's needed?
Microphone? Yes

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)

Not much to say here really but I for one train Karate during mondays and wendsdays (evening ocupation) other then that I like music, games (wouldn't be a gamer otherwise hehe). I'm not that much into movies but there are a few good once out but not many.
Other then that feel free to ask..

I hope this has given you people what's needed in the way of info.

//Ariza
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ariza -Level 70 Shadow Priest   Ariza -Level 70  Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 17:18

If you steal this one for g1 Madame I'm gonna tear you apart..

Aanyway.. We've not moved into 25's yet, but it's pretty close. Only thing holding us back would be lacking gear quality from a fairfew members.
Slowly but surely getting there, but we need the numbers to back it up aswell. Mana batteries are always helpful, so for my part, you're in. Well-written and detailed application.

Poke me ingame whenever.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Ariza -Level 70 Shadow Priest   Ariza -Level 70  Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 18:11

kchostrae wrote:
If you steal this one for g1 Madame I'm gonna tear you apart..

Aanyway.. We've not moved into 25's yet, but it's pretty close. Only thing holding us back would be lacking gear quality from a fairfew members.
Slowly but surely getting there, but we need the numbers to back it up aswell. Mana batteries are always helpful, so for my part, you're in. Well-written and detailed application.

Poke me ingame whenever.

1. Steal?! I found him, goes to my group ;p

2. He isn't able to raid on Mondays, Team2 raid mondays Razz

Anyways, Your application is approved and we'll discuss which team to put you in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariza -Level 70 Shadow Priest   Ariza -Level 70  Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariza -Level 70 Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1