Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juzxuj/Phatmini

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Empty
PostSubject: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 0:51

Dear Serial Chillers. I have decided to make a application for you'r guild cause i think it's sounding as a guild I would fit in Smile
Here's some information about me; currently I got 2 lvl 70 Character's - a lvl 70 Priest, currently Shadow specc & a lvl 70 Warrior,
currently MS Specc, but more than willing to respecc.

# Name - Juzxuj (Priest) / Phatmini (Warrior)
# Class - Priest & Warrior
# Level - 70 & 70
# Spec - Priest: 11/0/50 - Warrior: 40/21/0
# Gear - Priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Juzxuj - Warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Phatmini

# Willing to change spec if needed? I am more than willing to change spec if it's needed.

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
Priest: Attuned to everything except Sunwell Plateau.
Warrior: Everyhting besides Magister's Terrace heroric & Sunwell Plateau.
# Former experience in end game raiding?
Priest: None before Burning Crusade, in Burning Crusade: Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, Fathom Lord Karathress in SSC & Void Reaver + Al'ar in TK.
Warrior: Molten Core + some bosses in BWL before BC. In BC i've tanked Karazhan, Gruul & Magtheridon, and some tries on Void Reaver.

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?
I have suddenly found my joy in raiding again, but my current guild is way to serious, and raid days ain't fitting me. My motivation to join Serial Chillers would be the good rumors about You, and that i'm sure there are some lovely people in there. My ambitions - if I join that is - is to get as far as possible with Serial Chillers. Having a good time meanwhile is also a must for me.

# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
I have been in The Ancient Ones - which I left due to lack of joining on raids. Also in Myrmidons when they "split up" or what you can say.
At this moment I'm in Loyal Blood. Good guild, good people, but raid days / times ain't fitting me, so looking for something new.

# What is your age? - I have just turned 15 years of age. I would say I'm a very mature 15 year old - but that's just my oppinion Very Happy - and I can understand, talk & write reasonable english, as you might can see.
# Where are you from? - I'm from the lovely country called Denmark in the cold north.
# How bad do you smell? - That really do depend on how many days there have gone since my last shower - normally i smell really good Very Happy
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes! And I love it Smile
# Microphone? Yes - but not using it much since my voice is screwed up cause of puberty.

# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes Smile

# Just tell us something about yourself: My name is Thomas - and as writen I'm 15 years old. I have been playing soccer for 10 years iirc now, and I have a job at McDonalds. I live in a small town called Gladsaxe, 25km away from Copenhagen. I have a brother who have also played this game, used to be Main Tank in Original before Burning Crusade, but he recently stopped due to the long raids, and he started working night-shifts at his job.
Feel very free to ask me about more stuff if you wan't! Very Happy

And I'm very sorry for the "double-apply" Smile Hope it's not to complicated.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 16:20

Hi Phatmini :>

I used to play with you abit preTBC and even your brother, and I can't remember any bad memories Smile As guildmaster and the best shadowpriest in the world I've decided to take you in - with your shadowpriest as main.

Though I've some questions about your specc, I suggest that you get the "Meditation" talent from the disc tree instead of Imp Vampiric Embrace and one points in let's say Shadow Weaving. Cause we'll go with at least two shadowpriests each 25man so it will be more then you stacking it up.

Throw me a whisper ingame for an invite Very Happy

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Satella

Satella

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 18:30

1. I will always call you Phatmini or just 'Phat', no matter which character you are raiding as, as I cannot pronounce the other one.

2. A mature 15 year old? Most of us are around 20+...so you'll probably be the most mature member here...as we all have the mental age of 12
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 18:46

I should make it unable for members to post in this forum rabbit

Last edited by Madamebush on Fri 18 Apr - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Satella

Satella

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 19:07

ya did what?
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 19:18

Basically, f'off. Starting convos like this belongs pretty much only in guild chat/offtopic, not in recruitment forums. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.   Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Shadow Priest and Warrior of any specc.
Page 1 of 1