Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Shadow Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chiichii

[Declined] Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 14:14

# Name -Chiichii
# Class -Priest
# Level -70
# Spec -Shadow
# Gear - Armory Link-

# Willing to change spec if needed? Sure i also have some holy gear in the bank

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? most

# Former experience in end game raiding? only kara really

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? i wanted to join because my other guild is rubbish and if i join then all i want to do is raid and have fun

# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Blind visions, i never got picked for raids or instances

# What is your age? - 18
# Where are you from? -england
# How bad do you smell? - im a girl i dont smell ^_^
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No No
# Microphone? Yes/No yes

# We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?
#
Mondays? Always/Never/Sometimes
# always for mondays
Fridays? Always/Never/Sometimes
# i cant fridays
Sundays? Always/Never/Sometimes
always for sundays
# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No yes

# Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) i like to play wow (=]) i like going out with my freieends and playing computer games
Back to top Go down
Rykan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 14:26

Zomg girl. Hello, if you could post a picture of yourself, where you live in England, how much you weigh, what's the chance of--

Nuh I'm kidding. I'm not sure we need shadowpriests at the moment, buuuuut I'll check what we have and get back to you as soon as I can. Surprised
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 15:12

Rykan wrote:
Zomg girl. Hello, if you could post a picture of yourself, where you live in England, how much you weigh, what's the chance of--

Nuh I'm kidding. I'm not sure we need shadowpriests at the moment, buuuuut I'll check what we have and get back to you as soon as I can. Surprised
Neutral
Back to top Go down
chiichii

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 16:20

SOmeone was on /2 saying you need other classes and Shdow priest was one of them so he gave me link to here =]

and no! bad! no picture!....yet
Back to top Go down
Ariza

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 16:24

Right, to give rykan alittle info on the SP's in guild..

We have two SP's that's active on a almost constant rate.
We have in total 5 Sp's where one is switching between holy and shadow.
Two of the four remaining are highly active, two are from what I can see semi active.. And wel I haven't seen one of us online for a few days, might be that's missing him hehe

On a second note, your gear is decent for a KZ guild. But your geming on some of your items are really hurting my eyes.. Sorry to say it but the gems you have at the moment is far from acceptable for a shadow priest.

Well the rest is up to the kings and queens to decide on if they take you in or not. But I just put the facts on the table to ease the research pain for the officers Wink

ps. Unless one of us have left or been kicked that is.. ds.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 16:33

Ariza is right about most things :> Regem, Respecc, Enchant you'll need to sort these things.

Though I'd say we need another shadowpriest. Angevil left, I prefer being holy and Sensiviti I dunno :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Ariza

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 16:55

Then I have no objection. Just do the things that "Queen" Bush wrote.. *Harhar*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shadow Priest   [Declined] Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1