Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argus

[Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application   [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 1:40

Hello, in game my name is Argus..Smile

I have bin searching for a good raiding guild in a while now, and ended at Serial-Chillers... Now i just hope on my apply will be good enough.. Very Happy

I am enhancement shaman... have bin a Enhancement shaman, throug whole the game and cant get enough of it... i got Resto-offspec gear (1450+healing)
Here is a link over my gear:

My talent points is Elemental 0, Enhancement 48, Restoration 14... i have choosed the last 14 in restoration because i wanted get the
Nature's Guidance, it will make my crit chance higher, and then i also got the max range totem..Smile
Here is a link over my Talent Build:

My Raid Experience, i have done KZ, ZA, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, First 3 bosses in TK and 5 in SSC.
When i raid, i really focus on the game, i will do all what the raid leaders says too me... How do i use my totems, i usually put up totems, that does whole the group im in better, im not just focusing on me only, i take care of other

btw, in real life i'm enyoing playing football much, with all my friends...Real Life is always in first place, and then World of Warcraft...

From Argus Surprised

Hope that was a good enough apply..Smile
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application   [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 4:07

You'd probably have more succes by using the application template.
Back to top Go down
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application   [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 13:18

ipi wrote:
You'd probably have more succes by using the application template.

QFT.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application   [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 15:13

Make a new apply with our template, declined for now.
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application   [Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Enhancement shaman - Application
Page 1 of 1