Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halias

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-30

[Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application   [Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 23:28

In-game name: Halias
Class: Shaman
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Halias
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:I love the Dps i do and Benifiting the meele classes in the raid with my totems

My gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Halias

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Yes, have a few bits of Ele gear and Resto gear, always wanted to try them both out

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? I want to Join serial Chillers because of your such fast progress and i want to meet new people and raid different places

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? Blind Visions, im Leaving these because they have been raiding ZA, kara and grulls for about 5 moths no progress happening what so ever

What is your age? 16
Where are you from? England (hull if anyone has ever heard of Very Happy)
Do you smell really bad? Yup realy bad, Only joking Razz
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Yup
Wednesday:Yup
Friday:Yup
Sunday:Yup

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yes and i agree

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? Helps other classes with totems

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? Elixers and Food

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? Kara, Grull, Maggies, ZA, SSC, MH but not TK yet

Tell us a little something about yourself. Love my football have played for 8 years, sadly have broken my ankle and cant play for a amount of time, like having a laugh with my mates Very Happy
Thats it realy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

[Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application   [Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 13:27

Sorry mate, but we have a rather active squad of enhancement shamans at this point Sad

We'll get back to you should the situation change.
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Decent Enhancement Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1