Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexid

[Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70 Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70   [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 15:46

In-game name: Zexi

Class: Shaman

Talent spec: 0/7/54 -->

Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: It's basically a great specc for raid-healing and MT healing, and with the 2 points in
Guardian Totems, it reduces the cooldown of Grounding totem by 2 seconds, which i find benefits the group alot, since i can just put down whatever totem is needed after grounding totem is used, since global cooldown on totem-casting is lower.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?: If you want a different specc it's fine with me really. I just need to know why you want it instead of the specc i got already.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?: My motivation is endgame raiding. I played on my paladin (horde), but i decided to take a break due to exams where i got kicked from my guild after some time as a social member, due to the fact that they wanted to go extremely hardcore progressing fast through SWP, and therefore kicked social members, that's my madamebush explanation at least, feel free to ask questions.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?: No Danger on Al'Akir. Before that The Promise of Pain which dissbanded, but No Danger was where i raided. And the reason for leaving No Danger is posted above, The promise of Pain however dissbanded. It was a casual raiding guild, and we got through SSC/TK which encouraged alot from the guild to go hardcore raiding, so half of the guild made a new guild, which i didn't want to be apart of.

What is your age?: 16.

Where are you from?: Denmark

Do you smell really bad?: Yup, wtf is shower? At least can't find one in WoW .. then whats the point.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0?: Yeah.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Friday: Mostly, except when i go party, drinking out in town .. But that's not every weekend yet at least.
Sunday: Yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?: Read and understood.

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants: ok.

Explain how you MT heal: Earth Shield on tank, 3 healing "ways" on all the time, which means that if he has 100% hp, i spam rank 2 healing wave to keep it on him all the time + with tidal mastery my crit chance will often when spamming rank 2 crit, and give the tank 25% bonus armor all the time.
When he is lower on health, it's pretty mutch Healing Wave highest rank.

Explain how you raid heal: Chain heal, single target lesser healing wave is someone gets low. Simple as shaman imo.

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear? I think my spec first of all benefits both, so imo no respecc is needed.
I can MT heal as well as Raid-heal.

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong): There is no stat superior, you have got to have a balance between (in my case) +Healing, MP5, Int and stamina.

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? Pre-TBC i have no experience as a healer, however i did MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40 and ZG as tank. On "Mørket" . That's the character name. My Paladins name is Slackdium. In case you feel like you want to check their armory, though Mørket atm is DPS specc just for the fun of it, but he is pretty mutch geared to be MT in an SSC/TK raiding guild. Slackdium is BT/SWP/SSC/TK geared.

Pre-TBC: ZG: Cleared - MC: Cleared - BWL: Cleared - AQ40: First boss - ZG: Cleared - AQ20: Cleared.

TBC: Karazhan: Cleared - Gruuls: Cleared - Magtheridons Lair: Cleared - SSC: - Cleared - TK: Cleared - MH: Cleared - BT: Cleared - SWP: First boss.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 16, going to High School next year. In my spare time i play WoW, i play Guitar, i drink and i like women.
I know i am undergeared, but due to my experience with Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau i hope you would give me a shot. Gearing up wouldn't take long at least.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Zexi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: .   [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 17:50

Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70   [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 13:33

Sorry Zexi, but your gear is not good enough for the instances we are raiding atm.

Thanks for your application and GL in some other guild.

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70   [Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Zexi - Resto Shaman - 70
Page 1 of 1