Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined]Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashee's

[Declined]Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul - 14:27

In-game name: Giliodó (currently on The Venture Co)
Class: Warlock
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:
Basically I worry about dps.. in a few encounters using banish is a necessity to win.. but all in all warlocks are there to DPS..

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
Of course, anything to support my guild.. I'll even consider rerolling if that is necessary

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
Well, from what I have heard it's a fairly nice guild with good progression and some fun entertaining people..

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I have not been in any guilds worth mentioning.. as I have mainly focused on PvP in the past..

What is your age? 18
Where are you from? Denmark, living in Ireland
Do you smell really bad? of course? comes with being male I guess..
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes I do!
Do you have a microphone? Kinds of.. can't get it to work on my laptop though.. but fixing that asap

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Friday: yes
Sunday: yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
Yarp.. and yarp.. most of it is rather obvious..

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)
In all honesty - I don't know.. been a while since I raided on the warlock.. but I know with the gear he is in.. it will be enough at least up into TK/SSC..

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid?
Healthstones, Soulstones, debuffs on targets that increase other people's DPS..
Banishing and Summoning..

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid?
Well, apart from throwing around spells? I guess it's a question of thinking.. when to use what spells..
when to pop trinkets and CD's..

All this will be theorycrafted when I get to a point where it's actually beneficial.. but with the gear etc I have at the moment.. theorycrafting won't change alot.

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
I have played a mage up until 2/6 Splat.. as a mage (a caster aswell as warlocks)

Tell us a little something about yourself.
hmm.. what is there about me that is worth knowing? Not a lot really..
I am a very dedicated raider.. and I love the struggle to get new bosses down..

I recently got discharged from The Royal Guards of Denmark as I injured my knee. and now I work in Ireland..
So it's been a rather hectic period I just went through.. but now I should be all sorted and ready to get back into raiding..

if my application seems to be a bit short, it's because I'm mildly dyslexic and english is my 2nd language.. this makes it hard for me to actually write all of this..
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

[Declined]Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Warlock Application   [Declined]Warlock Application Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 10:35

Quote :

if my application seems to be a bit short, it's because I'm mildly dyslexic and english is my 2nd language.. this makes it hard for me to actually write all of this..

Thats quite allright, I bet you and TG would get along great (he also has tourettes).

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1