Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Warlock application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehay

[Declined] Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Warlock application   [Declined] Warlock application Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 1:51

Hi I'm currently a 6/44/11 spec warlock with 1345 dmg and about 190 spell hit.

I am an officer in my current guild and while there I have built up a fresh karazhan raiding group which I lead every week to get people geared up.

I'm looking for a change of guild as my current guild does not seem to be able to make the leap from 10 man to regular 25 man runs.

Although I'm 6/44/11 spec I only switched to this a week ago. I decided that if the guild made it int ssc then they would need a player who knows how to play a demon warlock and has a fire resist set, ready for the leo the blind fight, so I took it upon myself to change spec and have started on the kit.

I am on wow most days. If I'm working at home farm and do a heroic or two during the day and I have set aside 2 set night minimum to raid and most likely able to make a 3rd on a weekend night.

I turn up on time and regular ( I had to I ran the raid) and I work hard to improve my kit.

If you have a slot for a warlock at this level then please consider me. I am more than willing to go back to UA/shadowburn spec if required wont be hurt if I dont tank leo.

I enjoy raiding, I take it serious but have fun and I really want to progress.

WOW armory is playing up today but I I hav 1345 spell dmg and 190spell hit. HP and mana depend on the trinkets I have. Currently wearing all epics, shadoweave set, t4 head and various. Just got the scryers blade of focus but whisper me and you can take a look.

Just want to get out of kara...
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

[Declined] Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warlock application   [Declined] Warlock application Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 17:48

Spoke with him ingame, he wont be able to make the raid times.

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

[Declined] Warlock application
Page 1 of 1