Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmidir

[Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 3:28

In-game name:
Asmidir

Class:
Warlock

Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Destruction, 0/21/40,
Back to top Go down
Azy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 3:30

Fucking nice application. Invite this man!
Back to top Go down
Asmidir

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 3:31

For some reason it aint working properly.... I had it done very nicely.... Glad I copyed it, let me try again:
I see what the problem is, I can't post links for some reason.

In-game name:
Asmidir

Class:
Warlock

Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Destruction, 0/21/40,

Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:
I use it to maximize my dps in a raid. Therefore it is also good for dps. There is one flaw in the build and that is that you have to use a sacrificed Succubus in order to perform max damage. Which isn't always convenient for the tanks as they want the imp for the stamina buff.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
If it will improve my dps, sure.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
I am looking for a raiding guild who are active raiders.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Acceptance, left because most of the people merged to another realm.
Current guild is <Wrath of Wisdom>. I want to leave, I am only in for a week now, but already 3-4 raids got cancelled (25man) because lack of people, I joined them as I wanted to do 25man, it seems they have problems getting 25man for raids, so my whole reason to be in that guild falls apart Sad. Still a great bunch of people though, its just a shame about not being able to raid.

What is your age?

Where are you from?
Netherlands

Do you smell really bad?
I don't really know... they say you can't smell yourself.... then again, I am miles always from you lot, even if I would, you wouldn't notice Wink..... I hope....

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday:
Yes
Wednesday:
Yes
Friday:
Yes
Sunday:
Yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
Yes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)
Unfortunately I don't have WWS, but I do got damage meters, and it says between 600-1000. (Solo-raid). Then again ... it might be wrong... but my average shadowbolt hits for 2400 and I crit for about 4-6K.

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid?
Soul - and Hearth.... I mean health stone. Imp with stamina buff. As affliction -5% damage. I can summon people.... always handy Smile Unending breath and also Lesser Invisibility . Not much really, I am a pure dps class Smile

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid?
I use food: Blackened Basilisk
Flask: Flask of pure Death.
Oil: Superior wizard oil I think it was called.
My own buff: Fel Armor.
My succubus sacrificed: +15% damage.

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
Pre-Tbc: None, except ZG.

Tbc:
Kara: 16/16
Gruul: 2/2
Maggy: 1/1

TK: Al'ar + Loot reaver.
SSC: Lurker, Leotheras, Karathress.

Tell us a little something about yourself:
I am an 18 year old dude named Michael. I play WoW since april 2005. Thus I made alot of experience with some classes pre-tbc and tbc. I got a 70 paladin,hunter (both horder) And this character. Most of the times I am a friendly and polite guy. Nothing much to say really, I geuss I am one big mistery Wink
Back to top Go down
Azy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 3:33

I like the other one better Sad
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 3:34

wtb affliction lock >.<
Back to top Go down
Asmidir

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 20:49

I withdraw my application, Ty for your time and patience ! Hope your not angry with me.

Good luck further in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir   [Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Destruction Warlock - Asmidir
Page 1 of 1