Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimiron

application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue Empty
PostSubject: application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue   application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 19:18

Ingame name: Chimiron(rogue), Itornacha (shadowpriest) and Nickey (tank warrior)

Talent specc (rogue): 31/0/30 both pve and pvp
Talent specc (priest): 11/0/50 bm spec pve!!

Professions(rogue): miner / weaponsmith
Professions(priest): alchemist/tailor
Professions(warrior): miner / armorsmith

Any previous raid experience?: yes on 60 i cleares mc ZG and part of BWL with my rogue that is wasnt 60 yet with my priest and didnt have my warrior at that time

The reason you want to join: im pure pve realy but my work made it impossible for me to raid much so had to go pvp a bit. now i realy wanna raid on sundays and since my work days always change i will have the chance on other days aswell have fun and do karazhan wich i think is a very funny instance

What do you think your role is in an instance?: rogue and priest r dmg and my warrior is tank

A little about yourself, such as age/hobbies etc: my name is Corné, 18 years old and i'm from the netherlands. got teamspeak,ventrilo and skype and can speak english very well and i like serious raiding and the releaf of killing a boss...adrenaline ftw
my hobbies are sports and wow
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue   application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb - 19:33

I will have a chat with Madamebush and the officers, then we'll try to contact you in game as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue   application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb - 2:13

You're accepted for a trial with your priest, Tho I said change some talents Razz

Whisper any officer in-game for an invite!

/Bush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue   application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application Shadowpriest warrior and rogue
Page 1 of 1