Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angevil

[Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application   [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 18:40

[size=9]Name: Angevil
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Spec: Shadow
Gear: Armory didn't work >_> But your Priest Officer checked me out.

Willing to change spec if needed?: Sure.

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?: All heroics. Hmm, can't think of any Outland instances that need attunement now.

Former experience in end game raiding?: Only been in Karazhan and Gruul when they were "The Big Ones" and later on in Zul'Aman. Played in other high instances with my other characters. (Been inactive with the priest for long)

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?: I'd really like to Experience the TBC Content and instances and be with you guys in downing new bosses. So, no lack of Motivation!

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?: Transfered to this server. Only been in my own guild here. I left because I started looking for a guild.

What is your age?: 18
Where are you from?: Finland, live in Norway.
How bad do you smell?: Not that bad.
Do you have Ventrilo?: Yes.
Microphone?: Yes.

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?: Depends on work. Work shifts, so can't guarantee, but I should be able to play at least 3 Raids a week.

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them?: Yupp.

Just tell us something about yourself; I love Photography and Photo editing, Computers and BIG LCD Screens! Wink (I hate Big Fonts.)
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Angevil

PostSubject: Forgot to say..   [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 19:45

By the way, I have 1200+ Shadow Spell Damage and 86 Hit Rating (6,82%)
Back to top Go down
Ariza

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application   [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 19:46

I did also a little checking on your gear and such, pretty decent.. I bid you good luck on your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application   [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 0:13

Spoke with him ingame, seems like a nice bloke.

Poke me ingame Smile

Bush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application   [Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Angevil, Shadowpriest Application
Page 1 of 1