Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominoo

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 14:06

Name -Dominoo
Class -Rogue

Level -70
Spec -Mainly Combat

Gear - Armory Link - i dnt have a set but i got all blue items done kara runs tryin to get epic gear - want the gladiator rogue set, earning honor everyday for it.

Willing to change spec if needed?yes i would - even though i am spread out across all speccs

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?Kara - SP UB BF SV

Former experience in end game raiding?

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? To become full epic geared and rich so i cn send all my alts som gold Smile

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Heavens Angels - i got a threatening message from a player called kurosaki sayin he is going to key hack my account and wipe everything, i put up a ticket saying tht i got the message ryt after the guild had a huge arugment whic was between me and raid leader mando - the game master told me tht he did make the char sent the threat message and then delted it, he got banned for 24 hours and i got kicked, which i thought was unfair since i wasnt in the wrong!

What is your age? - 19

Where are you from? -England

How bad do you smell? - I smell lovly - just got out of the shower XD

Do you have Ventrilo? No

Microphone? No

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. Well im doing Animation and Illustration, i would love to get into advertising or publishing industry when im older, i love to hang out with my friends and go clubbing - i also am a vry keen reader and love playing WoW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 3:32

Thanks for your application. We'll discuss it and get back to you soon
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 0:19

Sorry, we're stocked up quite alot of rogues lately so would be unfair to take you in.

Cya around and we might get back to you if we ever need a rogue Smile

Bush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1