Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior   Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 19:26

Name - Nuel
Class - Human Warrior
Level - 70
Spec - Protection ( 08 / 04 / 49 )
Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Nuel

Willing to change spec if needed?
Good point, I'm prot spec since levle 10 'cause I love tanking, but my DPS gear isn't so bad (almost full epic). So in conclusion, yes if needed I can change my spec.

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
Got all Heroic Keys, and I'm Champion of the Naruu, but if I'm right no more attunements needed for tBC rasids. And about attumanements in pre - tBC I'm attuned with all. (I'm exalted with 23 factions in all WoW, you know. Razz)

Former experience in end game raiding?
Done all heroics in perfect runs (without any wipe), cleared Karazhan, cleared Gruul's Lair, cleared Magtheridon's Lair, 2/4 in Tempest Keep - The Eye (Void Reaver and High Astromacer Solarian), 4/6 in Serpenshrine cavern (Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Morogrim Tidewalker and Leotheras the Blind), Zul Aman 5/6 (Nalorakk, Akil'Zon, Halazzi, Jan'Alai and Malacrass).

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?
The motivatio that pushed me to apply here was that Mastahmage applied too and he's an "old" virtual mate of mine. I started my raids in tBC with him and I can say that if I was a noob when I knew him, now he can confirm that I'm a nice Panzer (tank) now. And if I can say I just love the name of the guild, Serial Chillers, just great.

Ambitions once a member?
My ambitions is to become a member of the greatest guild on the server and to clear all with you and ofc to have fun.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
My first raiding guild was Divine Avengers (with Mastahmage as GM), then in january we merged with Delight Crew to form a great group the Divine Crew, where I'm now. The guild was going well and I become an officer and the Main Tank and later the Class Leader too. Sadly fore some reasons we was starting to cancell lots of raids, people was leaving and now we lost all officers and the greatest players we had in the guild. So no more fun for me there. It's hard to have fun in WoW now for me but I know that if I can tank and kill more new bosses the fun will come back.

What is your age? - 26 this october
Where are you from? - Trieste, Italy
How bad do you smell? - You must ask those who raided with me or check yourself, how do I smell wearing plate and fighting in the mud with dirty creatures all the day and night? Razz
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes, I have
Microphone? Yes, ofcourse

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?

Mondays?
almost Always

Fridays?
almost Always

Sundays?
almost Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)

Hello my name is Nuel or just like my friends call me.I'm living in Trieste a boring little city by the sea in the north-east of Italy. I'm working in the city harbor and in my free time I'm playing bass guitar with a band (or better my band gave up until a great delusion with a discographer that fooled us :S). At the moment I'm doing a solo hip hop project. What to say more? I love music, cats (all animals in general too btw) and women, and ofcourse beer. If you want to check on Myspace I have a profile there (it's a bit old cause I need to update) so take a look on www.myspace.com/manuelban.
Waiting for an answer I wish you all the best and good luck in game.

Ciao.

-Nuel
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior   Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 21:27

Nuel wrote:

Ambitions once a member?
My ambitions is to become a member of the greatest guild on the server and to clear all with you and ofc to have fun.

'nuff said, you are in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

Application Nuel da Prot. Warrior
Page 1 of 1