Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

buxbom 70 prot warrior :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buxbom :

buxbom 70 prot warrior :) Empty
PostSubject: buxbom 70 prot warrior :)   buxbom 70 prot warrior :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 0:09

Hello Serial Chillers!
I am a raiding geared protection warrior that would like to join your guild.
The name of my Character is Buxbom and I am as mentioned warrior.
I've been raiding some kara with farseer and Immortal Ice, prime. I have downed all bosses in karazhan.
I haven't been working on any profs. but first aid wich is 375 ofc.
I am attuned to kara ofc and arcatraz :p
I like playing wow and I play a lot in the weekends and holydays when I dont have to go to school. I hope to be able to raid with you guys when i am playing wow so i can both get myself better gear but also help the guild with their progress in TK and other instances.
I am applying because my old guild broke up and I wanted to raid with a new guild. The reason why I chose to apply in exactly your guild is that i talked to the player Hates which told me this was a nice guild (:
As mentioned earlier the reason why i am guildless is that my old guild broke up.
I expect to raid with you guys and get some gear when i have deseved it (: I will ofc sign up for every raid that i possible can.
I think i can add a happy and helping warrior to the guild, that always wants to do instances, even raid or heroics (:
I want be able to raid much from monday- thursday. Because i go to school there and want have much time to play wow. But i got vacations where I will be in every raid if the guild will let me(: and in the weekends i will sign up for all raids I can.
I can raid from friday-sunday(:
Best regards Buxbom
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

buxbom 70 prot warrior :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: buxbom 70 prot warrior :)   buxbom 70 prot warrior :) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 1:17

Hi there, I will have a chat with the officers and get back to you as soon as I possibly can Smile
Back to top Go down

buxbom 70 prot warrior :)
Page 1 of 1