Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] prot warrior application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catfish

[Accepted] prot warrior application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] prot warrior application   [Accepted] prot warrior application Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 12:53

n-game name: Catfish
Class: Warrior
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): (i'll log out in tank gear from now on Smile)
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:
I have a raiding build talent specc to maximise my output of dmg for more threath ( as much as i had spare talent points that is)
whilst having the necssary talents to stay alive and tank properly. It is only good for tanking so i won't be that much of a dmg type (even not in dps gear)

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
offcourse, if that's the guilds wich i'll change specc, i'm not sure if my gear will be good enough to be a fury warrior (raid specced) but i'm always up for a nice change

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
first of all : I was in a guild named wrath of wisdom which kinda died in the time i was offline for my exams, so i searched a new guild which raids 25 man raids whith nice progress,cause i'm a raider to the bone Smile
second: The reason i chose this guild is double, i really like the pun in the name + i know razzofskiey who recommended this guild.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
i've been in loyal blood which i left because they are slackers, they didn't make progress and they had too much tanks at the time.
then i went to wrath of wisdom, which i left because it has stopped being a raiding guild and like all members are leaving.

What is your age? 19
Where are you from? Belgium
Do you smell really bad? If I drunk too much, the day after i smell like hell, familair with the so called "beer-farts" :p
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? yes i have
Do you have a microphone? yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Friday: maybe (depends on wether or not there's somewhere a party going on ( need to keep in touch with my social life also))
Sunday: yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
offcourse

Here comes a few questions aimed specifically at applicants with the intentions of joining as tanks:

What is your average threat per second (TPS)?

depends on the rage situation, in a high-rage situation i have a little les than 2k, but in a low rage-situation (for example: offtank) i think its something like 1.5k according to omen

What is your level of tanking experience in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?

pré-TBC: nothing since i only bought the game when TBC was out
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, SSC, TK(not al'ar and kael though), Magtheridon, little ZA, first boss MH

Do you understand the meaning of a crushing blow, and how to avoid them? If yes, please explain.

A crushing Blow is like an uber-attack from a boss that hits you for very much damage, it's to be avoided by all means.
This can be done by for example maximise you mitigation stats like dodge, parry and block. For a warrior it also means to have shield block allways at the ready.
You need to have above 100% mitigation with all the things combined + have over 490 defense to avoid crits

What is the most important tanking stat in your opinion? (no answer is wrong as long as you can motivate it well)
Stamina, cause it makes sure you can live a little longer, the mitigation stats and defense are also very important but when they match the conditions above, they are less important( still very important)

How do you prepare for a raid? Food buffs and consumables etc, try to list them.
Flasks of fortification x 2
Feltail delight x 20
Major agillity potion x 10
major potion of fortitude x 10

Tell us a little something about yourself.

I'm a student in Antwerp so every exams periode i will be offline for something like a month, but for the rest i have plenty of time to raid/do heroics/wathever
I'm rather quite at the start, but after a while i losen up Smile

I take raiding very seriously and i am prepared to wipe an evening on a boss to get some progress cause i wanna beat the game Smile, I'm defenitly not a loot whore but more a player who wants to see everything of the game ( so if there's some raiding to pre-tbc raids i would be gladly to join)
I'm patient ( but i don't like slackers, and i mean really really slow people)
I will aslo never go AFK during a raid and i'm very punctual, so i'll be on time Smile

Little note : if you decided i'm good enough for a trial, please consider that i will be on holiday from the 4th till the 14th and from the 21th till the 25 th of july
plz give me an ingame message so i can leave the guild to join you guys (if i'm good enough) i don't like being guildless :p
Back to top Go down
http://w

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] prot warrior application   [Accepted] prot warrior application Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 13:01

i see the link isn't copied properly so :

http : // . eu.wowarmory . com / character-sheet . xml?r = Shadowsong&n = Catfish

without spaces, i couldnt get it there for some reason :p
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] prot warrior application   [Accepted] prot warrior application Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 15:34

Good application, the officers will discuss this and then we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] prot warrior application   [Accepted] prot warrior application Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 1:49

Yeah, good application but your gear isn't just as great. Try to upper your avoidance abit with bagde epix and shizzle Smile

You are more then welcome to Serial Chillers.!
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] prot warrior application   [Accepted] prot warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] prot warrior application
Page 1 of 1