Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agamenni

Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon ) Empty
PostSubject: Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon )   Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon ) Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 17:02

Name - Agamennion

Class -Warrior

Level -70

Spec -Fury

Gear - Didn't know how to put a link on this, but go on armory and search Agamennion Wink

Willing to change spec if needed? Yes Wink

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Attuned to all heroics (Or i need little more rep for CoT)

Former experience in end game raiding?I have fully cleared Kara sometimes and done some little Gruul trash Wink

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? I want to join Serial Chillers, because you raid much more, and i want to raid with Eltharon Wink

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?Order of Light, Because they only farm Karazhan now and some peoples in it start crying for months just because they don't get t4 things.

What is your age? -13 soon 14.

Where are you from? -Norway

How bad do you smell? - Good!

Do you have Ventrilo? Nope, but Skype and Teamspeak Wink

Microphone? Yes

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?

Mondays? Sometimes

Fridays? Always

Sundays? Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. I am happy boy from Norway, i play footbal and Cycling.
And Eltharon is my Best friend on WoW Wink
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon )   Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon ) Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 21:47

Spoken with him ingame, sounds like a good guy and has motivation to improve gear and so on.

Inviting as social rank for the time being since he's a friend of eltharon, sadly we're full on warriors but you know that better than me.
You leadery types have to decide later on.
Back to top Go down

Agamennion 70 warrior ( Friend of Eltharon )
Page 1 of 1