Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior (Can do anything)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtopherus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Warrior (Can do anything) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior (Can do anything)   Warrior (Can do anything) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 2:53

Name - Xtopherus

Class - Warrior

Level - 70

Spec - Fury dps at the moment. But often go between that and Prot

Gear - I can update this with an actual link if necessary, but shall give a brief descrip of current gear. My better gear is for Prot and I have pretty much the best I can get from end game 5mans and most heroics. Sun Eater tank weap and Shattered Sun shield with a few Kara epics as well. All enchanted for desired effect (meat shield!). Am working on improving my dps gear, but that also mainly consist of the best from end game 5mans and a hell of alot of Heroic MgT toys.

Willing to change spec if needed? I'll be Arms spec to buff the raid/Fury for DPS/Prot for tanking (you choose)

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? All heroics and Kara

Former experience in end game raiding? Pre-TBC I did everything upto Naxx (Onyxia>MC>Old School Kazak>Azuregos>All 4 Emeral Dragons>BWL>ZG>AQ20>AQ40) this was all on my rogue though. As I'm new back to the game I've only been to Kara a couple of times (full runs) as the OT.

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? I've run a couple of Heroics with your Prot Pally (v.sorry, your name escape me at the mo!) and his description of you was ideal for what I'm looking for =]
Would like to see the end game content before the next big update, and a few purple shinys would be nice too!

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Pre-TBC Soul of the Fire/Original/Behemouth. Reasons for leaving SoTF was their announcement (at the time) that they would no longer be a hard core raiding guild (which is what I wanted back then). I then left Original to help set up Behemouth which was formed from ex-SoTF members. And finnaly lost interest in the game around the release of Naxx.

What is your age? - 19

Where are you from? - England, Essex

How bad do you smell? - Shocking at the mo, it's bed time!

Do you have Ventrilo? Yaaar! I have a server that can be used too =]

Microphone? Yaaar

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yaaar

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)

My hobbie is my partner to be honest, we do everything together (except play Warcraft lol) which is why I can't dedicate huge amounts of time to a hardcore raiding guild. There's also my job which could be changing if my interview on Friday goes well affraid so obviously alot of bum licking would be required there for a while.
Anything else you would like to know just /w me in game.
Back to top Go down
Satella

Satella

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Can do anything)   Warrior (Can do anything) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 15:10

Do anything hey? Good...we need more healers...

Oh...wait...you can't heal? Get your bandages out fast!
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Can do anything)   Warrior (Can do anything) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 16:13

You'll have an answer soon. :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Can do anything)   Warrior (Can do anything) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 14:20

Get online so that I can speak with you :F
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Can do anything)   Warrior (Can do anything) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior (Can do anything)
Page 1 of 1