Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaand another warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Aaand another warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Aaand another warrior.   Aaand another warrior. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb - 2:36

So.. The reasonably short version.

Shazzam, my name is Řyvind, I'm 18 years old and I come from Norway.
I've been playing this game for just over two years now, I've had alot of fun so far, be it in pve or pvp. Other than playing I enjoy writing, drawing and listening to music, aswell as talking to friends(and Sadie!).

Anyway, the character I'm interested in joining with would be my warrior, Kchostrae(previously Painweaver. HELLO ENCRYPTED, GEMON WANTS TO SLAP YOU WITH A RAINBOW TROUT).
Fairly decently geared, both dps and tank wise.

Currently 17/44/0 specced, don't think I'll be throwing points into prot anytime soon.

My professions are engineering(360some) and blacksmithing(375). No ''rare'' crafts yet but I've picked up a few BoP schematics for my engineering

My previous raid experience would be.. Up to Nefarian and Battleguard Sartura pre-bc.
Karazhan fully cleared, same counts for Gruul's lair. Two bosses in ZA, Loot Reaver in Tempest Keep and The Lurker Below in Serpentshrine Cavern.

The main reason I'd like to join is.. To play with similar minded(read: lazy. well, not lazy but.. you know the deal.) and be able to relax while doing so without much pressure from officers.
I also feel stuck in my current guild(when it comes to raiding) with some of the people downright detesting me.. I guess the feelings are mutual so it's not really a big deal though.

Anyway, that's my application. Catch you later I suppose.

ps.
[Property of Dándélíón], so don't get any ideas. That counts both ways.
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Aaand another warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaand another warrior.   Aaand another warrior. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 15:10

We have quite a few Warriors at the moment, but your application is very good, and I've had a chat with you in game. So an exception will be made in your case.

You're in.
Back to top Go down

Aaand another warrior.
Page 1 of 1