Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost mage application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mihkel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Frost mage application Empty
PostSubject: Frost mage application   Frost mage application Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 20:45

Name - Mihkel

Class - Mage

Level - 70

Spec - just respecced to Frost (10/0/51); previously was Arcane/Frost (40/0/21). At the time of writing this application, the Armory page was not updated.

Gear - Armory Link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Mihkel

Willing to change spec if needed? Yes

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? All Heroics and Karazhan key

Former experience in end game raiding? full Kara, 1st boss ZA

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? I happened to see Madamebush looking for new recruits to Serial Chillers and as she mentioned the guild also needs a mage, I decided to apply. I have been running Kara on a weekly basis for a while now, and would very much like to move on to 25-mans. My current guild is really nice in terms of people there, but it is quite small and therefore not able to run bigger raids, and it is more of a casual kind with not very many progress runs. As I am looking for a bit more raiding and moving on to higher raids, I decided to look for a new guild. I have heard many good things about Serial Chillers, and as you run T5 raids on a regular basis, it would be the ideal guild for me. My ambition would be to help the guild progress as best I can, and in doing that, experience the end-game raids up to Sunwell Plateau (until WotLK launches ofcourse).

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? I am currently a member of Vindication. As described above, I really do like my current guild, but as I would like to raid some more, and run higher raids, I have no option but to move on.

What is your age? - 24

Where are you from? - Estonia

How bad do you smell? - Can vary to some degree. Currently not too bad.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Microphone? Yes

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?

Mondays? Always

Fridays? Sometimes

Sundays? Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) Besides WOW I enjoy some sports, and an occasional poker game with friends.
Back to top Go down

Frost mage application
Page 1 of 1