Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 frost mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armandha

70 frost mage Empty
PostSubject: 70 frost mage   70 frost mage Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar - 0:28

Name - Armandhas

Class - Mage

Level - 70

Spec - 0/0/61 (Frost)

Gear - <-- Armory Link.

Willing to change spec if needed? well yea I could Razz just that I'm used to this spec and so on, but "yes" is my answer.

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Raids: Karazhan (and all pre-tbc raid instances). Heroics: All.

Former experience in end game raiding? I Raided a lot pre-tbc, so ZG,MC,Onyxia,AQ40,AQ20, world bosses. After tbc came: Karazhan,Gruuls lair and SSC (only tried first boss, Lurker, but didnīt get him down)

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? I just want a friendly raiding guild, I dont really care about the items, I just wanna have fun with raiding with my friends Smile and if I`m a Trial or a member doesnīt rly matter to me as long as I can raid! Smile

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Unnamed (They treated me unfair) so after I left them I made my own guild named Force of Shadow, we cleared whole karazhan except for Nightbane and Netherspite but then some issues came up so I disbanded it cause it would be too much work for me to handle it all alone, big troubbles that was.

What is your age? - My age is 15, going 16 >_^

Where are you from? - Sweden

How bad do you smell? - As bad as you need me to! x)

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Microphone? Yes

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)
Well, I`ll tell you something else to be honest. Me and two irl friends (Holy paladin and prot warrior) wants to be in the same guild, cause we have always been that, they will probably make applies too soon Smile they are called Zabimaku and Alexwar.
I got three other irl friends leveling aswell, they are all lvl 64 at the moment but are leveling quick as f*** Smile 1 resto druid, 1 resto shaman and 1 warlock Smile they will soon be 70 and will make an apply then too Smile you better consider this because it would be awesome if all of us could play together. Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Satella

Satella

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-20

70 frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage   70 frost mage Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar - 0:53

First off...

15years old...was a Kara Guild Master...shows promise there. Second is the sense of humour which clearly shows through. Third, I think I may have actually instanced with Alexwar. Fourth, IF all of them apply and IF all the applications are successful...well...that's nearly an entire third team right there...

I dunno why, but something seems promising here...I'd consider them...but then I'm just a trial myself.
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

70 frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage   70 frost mage Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar - 13:41

Application looks good, you seem to be on around the same experience level as most of us here. The officers will have a chat and then get back you when we've decided Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

70 frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage   70 frost mage Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 0:05

Sorry mate, we're quite full on Mages and Dps warriors. And you applied to raid with your friends it seems so try your luck somewhere else.

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

70 frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage   70 frost mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 frost mage
Page 1 of 1