Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Fire Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastahmage

Mastahmage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Application Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application Fire Mage   Application Fire Mage Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 11:59

Name - Mastahmage ingame, RL name: Peter

Class - Mage

Level - 70

Spec - fire (2-48-11, high dps spec)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Mastahmage

Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Mastahmage

Willing to change spec if needed? Yes, if needed..... My gear is chosen the way i can use it for all specs, with hitcap etc

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Got rep for all heroics, and no more attunements needed for MH etc

Former experience in end game raiding? 1//6 ZA (hate the place, so my guild cleared 5/6), Kara clear, 2/2 Gruul, 1/1 Mag, 2/4 TK, 4/6 SSC

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? Ashee recently joined Serial Chillers, she is a good friend of me ingame, and i heard she is having so much fun, having nice raids going on with you, that's what i miss in my guild. So my ambition in SC is having a lot of fun, be a part of the team during the raids. That was a problem in my old guild: people wanted to be highest dps instead of forming a team. With all major high dps together you can't kill a boss, you need to form a strong team.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? I am GM of Divine Crew, we merged since January and created this guild. All the officers have left their rank, the guild or the game (for AoC). It is not doable anymore to keep the raids going at the level we were raiding. All the troubles come to my shoulders now, and i have enough of it. Always troubles, no fun, that's not what i want. I want to have fun playing WoW, that's what the game is for. I have been there for my old guild for almost a year, then after the merge almost half a year. But now it is time to choose for myself, so that is why i apply here. I will stay with my alts in Divine Crew, i don't want to leave the people totally there. I am main admin on the website, nobody else knows what to do, so i won't take them their website away, even as the DKP maintenance. And offcourse i have some good friends in there. But most of the time i am online on my mage anyways Smile

What is your age? - 28

Where are you from? - Holland

How bad do you smell? - Come find out Smile

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No No, i have Teamspeak, but Ventrilo is downloaded fast if needed offcourse

Microphone? Yes/No Yes, i have been leading raids, so a mic sure is needed

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?

Mondays? Always/Never/Sometimes Always

Fridays? Always/Never/Sometimes Sometimes (due to work)

Sundays? Always/Never/Sometimes Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)
What do you want to know, hmmm.... I am a mailman, need to get out of bed early often. But i can do with only a few hours of sleep, so no problem for me to stay online long. My biggest hobbie is WoW. If you want to know more, please ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application Fire Mage   Application Fire Mage Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 17:57

Spoke with him ingame earlier, You are welcome to the guild.

Whisper me or any other officer ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Mastahmage

Mastahmage

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Fire Mage   Application Fire Mage Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 18:30

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.....

I have a full epic karazhan geared Holy Paladin called Hollandia, and at the moment working on my prot gear. I have my +def capped, so i am uncrittable Smile I just need a bit better gear for tanking in 25 mans, but working hard on it, to help out where needed a pala tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Fire Mage   Application Fire Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1