Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ret paladin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foxeh

Ret paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Ret paladin Application   Ret paladin Application Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 19:10

In-game name: Foxeh
Specc: Retribution
off specc: Holy / prot
Armory link:
Talent spec link:
Raid xp: MC, Kara, ZA, TK
Heroic availability: All
Mood: mental
lvl 70 Alts: Druid, Warlock
epeen size: N/A got stolen by ninja ferrets

lo all Smile bin playin wow for too long now lol way before TBC, im an easy goin player know my class inside out and put alot of effort into gettin the gear i have for my main specc and off specc's so i can be as usefull as possible in all aspects, i dont mind respeccin to holy or prot if its really needed to help the guild out, thats not a problem the same with useing my alts to help out. im available most nights from 5pm UK time onwards when i get back from work.

got 2 of my RL m8's joining you, marcuk and Draethix so would like to follow behind them Razz, i like a good laff, not overly serious coz then things just arnt fun, but i do belive in doing things right in raids, and concentraitin, but i like to have fun when im playin. i have voice comms, TS or vent, and i'de like to join youz and get some phat loots XD
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Ret paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret paladin Application   Ret paladin Application Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 19:14

Howdy, You didn't use our template /sad but I spoke to you ingame and it seems you know what you are doing. You're in just as your friends.

How do you smell btw?

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

Ret paladin Application
Page 1 of 1