Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 0:42

Name - Braderz
Class - Paladin
Level - 70
Spec - Holy
Gear - Armory Link

Willing to change spec if needed? Yes ofc .... i was retri before i respeced to Holy..but the most common spec for Paladins is Holy and ofc the strongest.

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Most Heroics, Karazhan

Former experience in end game raiding? I have Nearly cleared Karazhan with a PUG group but need to kill Neatherspite and Prince

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? I want to join a casual raiding guild that can hopefully clear Karazhan and if i become a member i wish to get the best gear possible and help people as much as possible

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Legion of Discord, i am leaving this guild becuase i want to be able to go further in raiding.

What is your age? - 16
Where are you from? - England, East Anglia
How bad do you smell? - Erm Smile
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No No
Microphone? Yes/No No, but i am going to get one very soon

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) I like to play football with my mates when possible, ingame hobbies are doing raids and Instances, also i like having a laugh with all my mates

Hope to hear from you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 18:21

Sorry mate, We're not really in need of paladins and you're gear isn't good enough for the instances we are doing atm, Sorry.

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1