Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paladin Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rykan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Paladin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Application.   Paladin Application. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:39

Name - Rykan

Class - Paladin

Level - 70

Spec - Holy/Prot/Ret - but for this I'll be holy.

Gear - I love how in a google search you can type armory. And the most important thing to first come up is the WoW Armory. Wonderful.

Clickity click.

Willing to change spec if needed? Yep.

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Rest soon to be free but, Kara.

Former experience in end game raiding? All previous Pre-tbc raids, SSC, TK, Kara, ZA,

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? motivation would be the sheer boredem and a certain rogue yelling at me to stop being lazy and find a guild. Ambitions.. keep a low profile and steal badges.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Pre-tbc: used to raid with Core of Insight often although not actually in the guild, and Irksome Invaders. Insanity of Fate (BC) - kicked for not joining a raid one day due to feeling ill... yeah I know, good isn't it!

What is your age? - 20

Where are you from? - UK

How bad do you smell? - Seen those men in the lynx advert? Hi.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No

Microphone? Yes/No

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No - If I'm being honest. but i'm sure they're great with lots of love.

Tell us something about yourself: My party trick is balancing a toothpick on the edge of a glass with 2 forks. I scuba dive alot around the world, I turn down too many job offers for my own good, and I'm studying a course in website development management and graphic design. Exciting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Paladin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application.   Paladin Application. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar - 16:45

hoho, wonderful!

You're application is indeed like a birthday card :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

Paladin Application.
Page 1 of 1