Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy priest/mage application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kezi

Holy priest/mage application Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest/mage application   Holy priest/mage application Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 22:33

# Name -Kezi/shronie
# Class - mage & holy priest
# Level - 70
# Spec - pom/pyro & holy
# Gear - Armory Link

# Willing to change spec if needed? would do..and will change mage for the eye if you go..but spent a lot of time respeccing to holy so would like to stay that way

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Dead mines /stockades....seriously..all I think

# Former experience in end game raiding? I have been playing wow for 2 years and have 3 lvl 70 chars. Did the pre bc raids but havent done more than Kara and the 1st and 2nd boss in ZA due to trouble finding a good raiding guild

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? Really really want to go on to Gruuls and beyond now before the next expansion comes out

# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? I was an Officer in Farseer until it disbanded because of conflict between the 2 gm's and then I was an officer in Prime until the gm disbanded a couple of weeks ago

# What is your age? - er....more than 30
# Where are you from? - UK
# How bad do you smell? - Most of the time I smell of flowers and sunshine...but sometimes I smell ....BAD
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
# Microphone? yes..but you might prefer me to keep it turned off ...

silent

# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? I have..and yes

# Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) I am a more er mature player...in years... mentally I am still 18. I live in the very north of scotland where it is very cold and we have to burn sheep to keep warm. I live with my bf Tukai who is also applying and have 3 kids, 2 play wow nearly as much as I do. I love to raid and really try not to be a total noob...although according to my youngest, I am the biggest one there is . Well that's about it...hope to hear from you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest/mage application   Holy priest/mage application Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 22:58

Very nice application, You're in and so is your husband ;>

Whisper me or any officer in-game for an invite. If we don't whisper you before that is.

Bush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest/mage application   Holy priest/mage application Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 23:22

group discount!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest/mage application   Holy priest/mage application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest/mage application
Page 1 of 1