Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandytas

[Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 15:07

In-game name: Bandytas
Class: Hunter
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:

I am beastmastery hunter, I have found through many raids and so on, that this spec allows me to maximize my damage output in my current gear. I've found that it has it's uses all around, thus being the madamebush spec that suits me.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?

Although I am happy with my spec, I am always up for respeccing if the guild has the need for it. Guild welfare > My spec Razz

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?

Well I haven't played for about 4 months now, looking for a guild that is at about equal progress as I was, when I left the game. Would also like to get to know BT and MH finally Razz

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?

Original - I left because real life got the better of me and I couldn't keep the dedication needed, for a guild like Original.
Devotion - I like progress. Everyone does. And I could not get it in Devotion sadly.

What is your age? I am 17 years old.
Where are you from? Lithuania.
Do you smell really bad? Depends if I'm raiding Razz
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Not at the moment, but I do not think it's a big problem to download it.
Do you have a microphone? Not at the moment, but I will buy one soon.. Since my last one broke.

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Yes.
Wednesday: Yes.
Friday: Yes.
Sunday: Yes.

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?

Read, understood and agreed on.

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)

As my gear isn't at it's top quality for the current date of endgame raiding, i manage to push out around 900dps. Sadly, as I've not raided for a few months, I do not have the required proof for that. Sad

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid?

Focus, dedication.. I always will push for every try on a boss, learned that in other more hardcore guilds. Smile
As a hunter, I am able to pull, misdirect bosses/mobs/raid members (if needed xD) as the raid/class leader requires me to.

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid?

Flasks, potions, mana oils, food, every little helps Smile

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?

Pre-tbc I cleared everything up to c'thun in AQ40 with VVV (veni vidi vici) and IoF (Insanity of Fate).
When TBC shipped I struggled to get a good guild at start, joined Occam's Razor, cleared a bit of Karazhan and then it sadly broke up.
So I joined Original, with which I cleared whole Karazhan, killed all world bosses, got up to Vashj in SSC, up to Kael'thas in the Eye.
Later, due to real life problems, i took a break and when i came back, I joined Devotion. I helped them through SSC and got Vashj down, later we got up to Kael'thas in the Eye, but sadly never managed to get him.

Tell us a little something about yourself.

I am a 17 year old guy from a small country called Lithuania. I bet most of you do not know where it is Razz Anyway, though I might look a little young because of my age, the record of the guilds I was in and the opinion the class leaders have of me to this day, prove that I am mature. When in guilds, I always pushed the limit for progress and the guild needs. I dislike drama, I hate slacking and I want to join a raid guild just for one thing - to raid with a good bunch of people.

-Bandy.
Back to top Go down
Bandytas

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 15:11

Meh, for some reason the link to my armory/build has vanished Razz

My build is 41/20/0 and sadly links do not seem to show up Razz
Back to top Go down
Methix

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 15:17

You need to be registered in order to post links.

Here it is for you anyhow http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Bandytas , Good luck
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 16:08

Pretty good gear. Few things you should change though.

- Get Exalted with aldor/scryers for the better shoulder enchant.
- 15 agi on hands.
- META GEM! Never ever use a run speed meta in PvE. Get the 12 agi 3% increased crit damage.

Other than that no complaints, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bandytas

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 16:23

Will get the agility on hands, thanks for the advice.

I am currently pushing for Aldor exalted, so do not think that will be a problem for a long time.

And about that meta gem.. Heh, it's an ooold helmet Razz Always thought I was going to get a new one soon, so didn't bother with a better meta gem. Which might be a problem Smile Will fix it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 16:32

Well I'm still using the same helmet. And we pretty much have given up on T5 raiding so you wont get one there, next option will be Archimonde or Illidari Council (which are at least a few weeks away)
Back to top Go down
Bandytas

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 16:37

Understood Smile Will get it fixed ;P
Back to top Go down
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 20:33

Get an Agi enchant on your polearm aswell, and a crit-scope on your weapon.

And as said above, pretty nice gear.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 1:23

Minera wrote:
Get an Agi enchant on your polearm aswell, and a crit-scope on your weapon.

And as said above, pretty nice gear.

Good luck.

lolol didnt even notice those.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 19:52

Sorry Badndytas but I think we've got a quite solid hunter squad atm. You'll hear from us if we ever need a hunter.

Madamebush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application   [Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Bandytas, Hunter application
Page 1 of 1