Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eqizia

[Declined] hunter application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] hunter application   [Declined] hunter application Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 22:33

In-game name: Eqizia
Class: hunter
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): 7/48/6 ... g&n=Eqizia
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: it Was BM because i love that spec and came from PVP server and then its verry imba, now im mm and thats verry imba at raiding / PVE gamestyle.
willing to respec if needed

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? yeah i will respec to BM if neede

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? my motivation to join serial chillers is to find a new guild WoW to call home and have some fun and raids... im not a guild hopper i stay with my guild to the end. im really loyal to me guild as i can be

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? i have leaved beyond infinity because i not was active on my hunter but more on my mage but now i have sold my mage account to a friend. because i missed to playing hunter. my hunter here have been hunter class leader in danes of honor before it be to two guild and pre tbc. my mage was Duktera because i missing to playing hunter.. i have cleared all tbc raids as mage except sunwell

What is your age? im 28 years old
Where are you from? and im from denmark
Do you smell really bad? nope i take a shower everyday Razz
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? yeah and i also have teamspeak
Do you have a microphone? yeah i have a micorphone and i can even talk if needed

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes from 20:00 everyday
Wednesday: yes
Friday: yes
Sunday: yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? i have read the rules and i agreed with them

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated) i dont have a wws. but i do high sustained dps and i know how to build it up with out aggro

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? my class can bring a pet to dps... i can bring true shot aura and hunters mark. even traps can i bring and misdirrection

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? i maximize my damage with a shot rotation. its all about to get your auto shot come direct after a spell shot. its really hard to do that

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? i have experience in pre tbc cleared all raids.. aq40 to the twins and half naxx. tbc karazhan cleared maggy dead gruuls lair 2/2. ssc 3/5 and tk 4/4. as mage BT 9/9 MH 5/5

Tell us a little something about yourself. i dont know if age is a requierment but im 28 years
Ok well now a little about gaming
I been gaming a long time from wolfenstein3d, quake1,2,3,arena till halflife2 and Crysis all lot of 3d shooters and guilds had my own guild so i know things can be thoug sometimes
game how frustrating it sometimes even is
im online almost every day, and we raid mo,thu,wed,tue,fri and sun (19:00-0:00) and because i leaded the most of the raids i need to be online also most of the times, so dedicated i am i think.
I am also not a guild hopper i stay with my guild till the last end and still do. We bondend with other players and im not trowing that away for anything. im as loyal to my guild as i can be.
I think im honest as can be if guildies need items more then i do then they can have it i dont have problems with that at all .. If people have problems just say it and be direct and honest then you have the madamebush result with me
English well its ok can speak it fairly i think i need to because im also working as ICT engineer at a big internet profider, And i got that stupid hobby HAM radio ammateur they all talk english then. Typing.... well i make some errors some times but still should be understandable
Also when leading raids its kinda easyer to talk english so people understand you a little /lol
- My country : denmark
thx for taking the time to read my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter application   [Declined] hunter application Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 4:38

Quote :
now im mm and thats verry imba at raiding / PVE gamestyle.

[Declined] hunter application 1217356834565yr3
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter application   [Declined] hunter application Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 18:43

Declined

Spell rotation is not hard as BM, spam one button
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] hunter application   [Declined] hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hunter application
Page 1 of 1