Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jademyst

Application - Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Application - Feral Druid   Application - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb - 12:36

# Name - Jademyst
# Class - Druid
# Level - 69 (should be 70 by the end of today)
# Spec - Feral
# Gear - Armory Link

# Willing to change spec if needed?

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Working on Kara attunement when I hit 70. I currently have all heroic keys except Sha'tar and Keepers. I intend to complete these this week.

# Former experience in end game raiding? Have primarily played horde on another server. This is my first alliance character. Have cleared Kara, and done up to Mulgar in Gruuls Lair.

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? To raid, do heroics, and hopefuly make new friendships along the way.

# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Phoenix Legion -Horde, Eonar. A wonderful. Unfortunately I became ill 18months ago and quit wow, since returning they are now on SSC and TK - Kael. They could not reaccomodate me, thus I chose to change server and go alliance.

# What is your age? -30+ :-)
# Where are you from? - UK
# How bad do you smell? -I smell of Elderberries, and I fart in your general direction.
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
# Microphone? No - but can get one.

# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

# Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) I do alot of sports (when I am fit enough). I drink far too much beer and eat too many curries.
Back to top Go down
Jademyst

PostSubject: Re: Application - Feral Druid   Application - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb - 15:06

Oops sorry forgot to post my armory link.

Here be it:
Back to top Go down
Jademyst

PostSubject: Re: Application - Feral Druid   Application - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb - 15:08

For some reason its not letting me post my armory link.

I fail at internet Sad
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Feral Druid   Application - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb - 17:34

Hi Jademyst, very nice application.
I will discuss it with the other officers and get back to you!

/madamebush
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Jademyst

PostSubject: Re: Application - Feral Druid   Application - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb - 20:47

Wheee Thanks. Minor update, just dinged 70.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Feral Druid   Application - Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1