Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoofur

Stoofur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-23

[Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid   [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 19:16

In-game name
Stoofur. Armoury link when it refreshes from my transfer!
Class
Druid
Talent spec
0/47/14 Link: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0ZxhGsfroeuioVxcz
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc
I've been feral since I've been able to get talent points so I know it pretty well.
The setup is mainly a Tank/Raiding spec, points in Primal Tenacity can be useful in groups etc. Points in Resto just so I can get Intensity and Clearcasting, obviously the other points are quite handy too ^^

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
Yes. For feral druids this spec is fine, but obviously if you need a Boomkin or a Reston00b I'd have to respec Razz

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
I've got plenty of real life friends in here that have joined recently, such as Tg, Marcuk, Dollmant, Draethix, Dazzathfc and Minera.
They've been telling me alot about your progress (You lot are doing immense, really fast progress!) and I want to be a part of it Smile

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Unity - Karazhan server. Great guild, we all transfered to Aerie Peak and merged with Quantum to get some good progression going.
I quit WoW back in April, and have just come back and want to join my friends again and get some quality raiding done.

What is your age?
Where are you from?
Yorkshire, England
Do you smell really bad?
No, I wear Christian Dior and shower frequently!
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0?
Yes
Do you have a microphone?
Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along?
Monday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Friday: Most of the time, unless I'm partying
Sunday: Yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
Yes I have Smile

Here comes a few questions aimed specifically at applicants with the intentions of joining as tanks:
What is your average threat per second (TPS)?
I think it's about 850+
Haven't raided since I've come back but I've got plenty of experience

What is your level of tanking experience in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
Pre-TBC: ZG, Molten Core.
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, SSC, TK. First tanked all of these instances on one occasion or another.

Do you understand the meaning of a crushing blow, and how to avoid them? If yes, please explain.
150% dmg from a normal attack.
Druid's get crushed because they don't have shields with block, or the ability to parry, but the amount of HP and armour they get balances it out in the end.

What is the most important tanking stat in your opinion?
The typical role of a feral druid tanking is to soak up hits, so Stamina is the most important stat IMO.
Being def capped is obviously important, and having dodge can help with the healing, but there's not much point having those if you're just going to get one shotted Wink

How do you prepare for a raid?
If it's a new boss then I'll read up on the tactics and watch numerous videos on how to do them. If we've tried it afew times, I'll reread stuff to make sure I'm not missing anything Wink
I arrive on time, I farm for food and flasks during the day, I listen to "The Eye Of The Tiger" to pump myself up before I start [Haha just kidding] Very Happy

Tell us a little something about yourself
WoW related: Been playing since December 2006, quit for awhile to concentrate on college work, but there always seemed to be a gap where I was bored, and WoW fills that void nicely. At the time I quit, my old guild was progressing and had just finished SSC and TK so I haven't seen much of MH or BT yet, except when I've seen Tg raid it Razz I have a lvl62 hunter alt, which I aim to get to 70 soon. I have a Blood Elf rogue on Kazzak, he's lvl60. I'm torn between levelling my 41 shammy [Which I might transfer over here] or rerolling a warlock once I've finished levelling my hunter. Then again, I have all summer to do it all Very Happy
IRL - I play guitar, sing as loud as possible, I dance to random songs whilst drunk out of my face, and love sports, football especially.
Any other questions, just ask me Very Happy

Cheers for considering my app,
Stu.
Back to top Go down
Marcuk

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Meow, catz got in ma router   [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 19:23

Great application as expected.

Spoke with Rykan and Bush about this guy, great player and a nice guy.

Great addition to the guild imo.

/lick
Back to top Go down
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid   [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 19:25

He's fucking shit, the worst druid I have ever played with.

However invite him to the guild so we can all LOL at him.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid   [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 19:52

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid   [Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Stoofur - Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1