Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Holy pala application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juhumathias

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-25

[Accepted] Holy pala application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy pala application   [Accepted] Holy pala application Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 20:17

In-game name: Juhumathias
Class: Paladin
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): 41/20/0 link: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxuMxkheotVMuI0c
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: well, it work good in pve aswell as pvP the reason for the many points in prot is because i find imp. consentration aura pretty nice, in all kinds of encounters.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? yes i am, i can specc full prot aswell if needed, but tank gear isnt as good as heal gear.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? Well, i read the Guild Recruit whisper you write now and hten in / 1. and i think it could be something for me!

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? : Danes of Honor(pre tbc), left becasue of a major break up in guild.
Wipe: left cos of a major break up.
The Lost Templars: Left because i stopped playing wow (6 month break)

What is your age?
i am 15 year old
Where are you from? I am from Denmark, Copenhagen.
Do you smell really bad? Yes i do most of the time, but i dont have time to take a bath, need to play wow! and im allways in my room alone, so wtf? Very Happy
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Nope, but i can go get it!
Do you have a microphone? yup^^

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes i Am
Wednesday: Yes i Am
Friday: yes i am
Sunday: Yes i Am

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yes i have and i agree!

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal.
Depends on how the fight is: If the fight is very Mt heal intensive i usually use biggest ranks tho it depents on how the tank is kept healed, i usually overheal by 30-40% to be sure.

Explain how you raid heal. if the raid is buffed with blessing of light i raid heal with holy light rank 4( able to heal for 200000 on full mana pool in that way), If not i use hte highest rank of Fol.

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear?

Well, i think im madamebush on MT/single target healing.
Raid heal is fine by me, if i just get certain targets i really need to keep up. Often raid heal as paly is waste of mana cos of faster druid/priest heals.

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong)

Stamina, int and crit. healing is second tbh. You need stamina so you can stay alive, many bosses do nasty Aoe stuff Aswell as trash.
Int: You need mana to be able to cast your heals.
Crit: As paladin is this a really important stat cos yoy gain 60% of your mana back when you crit with your healing spells Very Happy

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?

None pre Tbc, just dinged 6 weeks ago on my paladin which i replay as (:
kara: full
grull: full
magie: full
za: 4/6
Ssc: lurker

Tell us a little something about yourself. well, i A 15 year old boy from denmark. i just finished my last year of school and next year im attending a high school(15-18 year olds) Atm i have my summer holiday which mean that i play all day long, night aswell in 7 weeks from now on and untill 11/8 Very Happy i Play around 5-16 hours each day Very Happy I have A lvl 70 mage, 2 lvl 39 twinks and i lvl a warrior atm (:

Mathias (that is my real name, but most people just call me Juhu! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy pala application   [Accepted] Holy pala application Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 2:53

Very nice application Mathias, Rykan will get back to you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy pala application   [Accepted] Holy pala application Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 0:20

Hi again, You are apporoved Smile Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy pala application   [Accepted] Holy pala application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy pala application
Page 1 of 1