Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Kalares - Mage

Go down 
+3
Tg
Minera
Kalares
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalares

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

[Accepted] Kalares - Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 19:13

In-game name: Kalares
Class: Mage
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): 2/48/11 (fire) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Kalares
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: its the madamebush dps spec in my opinion and i can use icy veins talent when i need to dps extra hard.
Gear link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Kalares

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Yes if needed but i think this is the madamebush dps spec at the moment.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? It seems nice and friendly raiding guild and there's some old wow friends in there such as Tg, Minera, Dollmant and Stoofur.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? Assent and Quantum (Aerie Peak server) they both disbanded due to slacking

What is your age? 17
Where are you from? Finland
Do you smell really bad? heh , no cos i use deodorant Very Happy Razz
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Friday: maybe
Sunday: yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)
no idea really but its good enough Smile

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? Food and Water through mage table Razz intellect buff , dampen magic and amplify magic, counterspelling, polymorphing (sheep/pig Razz) and decursing.

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? i use flasks , wizard oils and spell dmg food.and ofc pop my trinkets and abilites at right time Razz

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
Pre-TBC : none, i was a healer Pre-TBC
TBC :
Kara : cleared
Zul Aman : cleared
Gruul: cleared
Maggy: cleared
SSC: cleared
TK: cleared
MH: 4/5
BT 4/9
Outdoor bosses : Doom Lord Kazzak

Tell us a little something about yourself.
I'm a 17 year old friendly guy , I like to go out with friends and I enjoy raiding with friendly and mature people Very Happy

I'm currently at the Aerie Peak server but if i get accepted i'll transfer asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 22:49

NOOOOOOOOOOB

Not the vending machine!

Awesome mage, quality guy. It's been a while kal, hope you transfer over mate!
Back to top Go down
Tg

Tg

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 23:08

Although I hate to admit it...he is 1 of the only 2 pro mages I have ever raided with (and you guys know how often i say nice things about ppl!)! GIEF TBH!
Back to top Go down
Stoofur

Stoofur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 23:39

Used to be in our old guild back on Karazhan and Aerie Peak, very experienced, turns up on time with flasks/food ready and all that etc.
Would be a very good addition to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 12:54

It's a very good application, and the gear looks good as well. We have quite a few mages at the moment. But one of the officers will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 13:20

Stoofur wrote:
Used to be in our old guild back on Karazhan and Aerie Peak, very experienced, turns up on time with flasks/food ready and all that etc.

is he gemmed?
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 13:33

Ofcourse he is lol
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 13:56

Madamebush wrote:
Stoofur wrote:

is he gemmed?

olololol

also gief finnish people
Back to top Go down
Tg

Tg

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 16:31

Madamebush wrote:
Stoofur wrote:

is he gemmed?

ofc he is Razz He was 1 of the "hardcore raiders" not like the silly bear Razz Pretty sure he was mage CL as well.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 13:52

BAH as noone else wants to answer I'll do it :>

TRANSFER AWAY HONEY IT'S TIME TO MAKE BABIES!!!!!!

Whisper me or any other officer for invite once you've transfered
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kalares - Mage   [Accepted] Kalares - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kalares - Mage
Page 1 of 1