Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] DPS DW Fury War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aruthra

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-28

[Declined] DPS DW Fury War Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] DPS DW Fury War   [Declined] DPS DW Fury War Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 2:22

Pretty much a long shot, but here goes Razz

Name - Aruthra
Class - Warrior
Level - 70
Spec - 17/44/0
Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Aruthra
(Incredibly out of date, i got out of divinity like 2 weeks ago)

Willing to change spec if needed?
To be honest, not on a permanent basis.
I have like a 75% Kara+ tanking gear stuff, but i despise tanking so much i would only be willing to do it on times when there's no other option

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
All heroics
Raids below Hyjal

Former experience in end game raiding?
Kz, Gruuls, TK

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?

December 07 i quit WoW for quite a while. Just had enough of repetative raiding etc. Rejoined about a month ago, joined a college friends guild (Divinity) which i left with him as he was the only reason i was there.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
Divinity, only friend in it left. Before i quit WoW for 4 months i was in Infliction with Lhokdalar/MarcUk, Methix/Legaci/Draethix and Dazzathfc

I'm 19 years old, from Barnsley; England.
I have Vent and TS with a working headset.

Generally i'm free every single day. I have special conditions where i work (for my uncle) where i choose what time to work, as long as i put a certain number of hours in a week he doesn't care. Gives me complete and utter flexibility.

I've read the rules and i do agree to them

As a person, i'm easy to get along with. My interests range from so much that involves as little movement as possible. Books, Movies, Games, anything Laughing I'm a friendly guy, honest to the end and quite talkative at times and i like Scotch.

One note to make. This will possibly be the reason i dont get in the guild if it's the case, but i honestly wont want to raid terribly often. I quit wow back when i did due to too much raiding and i dont want to bore myself to death of the game again. Once a week, maybe twice in a week if absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Azy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DW Fury War   [Declined] DPS DW Fury War Icon_minitimeThu 29 May - 1:33

May I ask why you have 3/3 Improved Cleave and 3/3 Blood Craze?

Dont take this the wrong way, but imo you should have 5/5 Commanding Presence seeing AP is your most useful stat after hitting 9% to hit. (95 hit rating with 3/3 Precision).

What I would recommend you to do is to remove your 3 points from Improved Cleave, 3 from Blood Craze and 1 from Improved Whirlwind (You only need 1 point to do your dps rotation) and take 5/5 CP and 2/2 Weapon Mastery (Reduces your attacks to be dodged by 2% is priceless).

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DW Fury War   [Declined] DPS DW Fury War Icon_minitimeThu 29 May - 1:47

Gear is not good enough and we're full on dps warriors.

Good luck in some other guild.

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DW Fury War   [Declined] DPS DW Fury War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] DPS DW Fury War
Page 1 of 1