Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ark...

[Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)   [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 19:25

Class:
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): I am fury.
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: I use fury spec because I cannot do any kind of good dps as arms, I dont say it's not possible, I just cant

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Maybe, I already got some really nice tanking gear, but I really hate it.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? I love to raid, and you're a raiding guild that fits me perfectly as it is atm.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? I was just in Soulriders of the Felwen, but I left because some of the officers were just completely retarded.

What is your age? 15
Where are you from? Denmark
Do you smell really bad? Ofcourse
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Most likely yes
Wednesday: Most likely yes
Friday: Most likely yes
Sunday: Most likely yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Ofcourse

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? A battle shout/Commanding shout lol!

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? Use the abilities that does most dmg without overaggroing?

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? Pre-tbc: MC, ZG, AQ20 and BWL TBC: BT 7/9 and MH 4/5 including killing them

Tell us a little something about yourself. As I answered I am a 15 year old guy, I live in a small town in Denmark, I still got school, though Im on a 1.5 month long vacation atm, I don't really do anything but playing wow in my spare time, as in sports etc. That's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Methix

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)   [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 20:05

is your experience on your warrior?
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)   [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 20:20

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)   [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 18:55

Hai Jinzy boi..! we should go get drunk someday affraid
Back to top Go down
Marcuk

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)   [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jul - 20:04

Hi Akilleus, im sorry to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

No WWS logs listed to show DPS, no DPS ammount listed either.

Other questions were not answered correctly either.

We wish you the madamebush of luck in finding a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)   [Declined]Application (Fury Warrior) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Application (Fury Warrior)
Page 1 of 1