Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badaxe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-25

[Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin   [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun 25 May - 18:51

Name - Badaxe

Class - Paladin

Level - 70

Spec - Holy (previously Retri, respeced for previous raiding guild Divine Crew)

Gear - stability issue with the armoury so unable to get link, i will update this post when it is up and running again. Please excuse the gears i am wearing i understand there is alot of room for improvement.

Willing to change spec if needed? I am willing to respec back to retri paladin (have full epic retri pvp gears), or if you need a protection pali i am also willing to respec protection.

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? Karazhan and arcatraz

Former experience in end game raiding? I have experience with clearing karazhan but never got the chance to progress onto zul'aman

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? I am very keen on raiding but my previous guild divine crew went its separate ways. I am interested in continuing to progress with my raiding experiance, and also to make a contribuation to the guild.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? I was in divine crew but the officers wanted to progress further with 25man raids so they left the guild and the other members followed. The essence of Divine Crew was lost so i decided to look for a new guild. I notice that alot of Divine Crew have joined this guild from your members list, such as mastahmage, gammel, nuel...

What is your age? - Currently 15 years old.

Where are you from? - Guernsey

How bad do you smell? - Depends in what context if its litterally, i let people make their own assumptions, if its to do with my gaming knowledge and healing gears, pritty bad. (only my opinion tho i accept that my healing is pritty bad currently but i am working on pvp to get better healing)

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Microphone? Yes

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?

Mondays? Sometimes

Fridays? Always

Sundays? Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) - I have a large interest in gaming and computers but my friendships with other people are also very important to me, so they come first. I go to the gym 2-4 times per week, and also take an interest in finance. I dispise arguments and im sure you might have seen me try to split them up on the trade channel before.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin   [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 13:47

Sorry Badaxe, your gear is far from good enough. But we could use a decent retri paladin, so show us ze gear plx :>
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
badaxe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin   [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 16:32

Madamebush wrote:
Sorry Badaxe, your gear is far from good enough. But we could use a decent retri paladin, so show us ze gear plx :>

Thank you for the nice chat we had in-game, I have some honor points stashed away so i can buy some more retri gears if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin   [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 26 May - 18:32

Sorry, Retri gear wasn't good enough either.
Though if you want to be guilded with your old friends from Divine Crew I can offer you a spot as "Social Rank". Note that this is NOT a raiding rank.

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin   [Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] recently Respeced Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1