Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kjin

[Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman   [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 20:43

Name: Kjin
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Spec: Restoration
Armory: Armory wasn't working.. darn.

Willing to chance if needed:
Sure thing. My enhancement gear is quite decent. Not anything too shabby, but collected from Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.
Have played both Enhancement and Restoration specs. Elemental is like another planet for me tho, never tried it, never been too fond of it either.

Attuned to what Raid instances/Heroics?
Should have all heroic keys by now, as far as I know :p And did raid Serpentshrine, Tempest Keep, Hyjal and Black Temple, so Attunements shouldn't be a problem.

Former experience in end game raiding?
Before the Burning Crusade came, I was in a guild that did MC, Blackwing Lair and Ahn'Qiraj. Never been to Naxxramas tho because, when it came out, it was army time for me in Finland, so didn't have the time to check out the place.. Now in the Burning Crusade, I've done Karazhan, TK, SSC, Hyjal, ZA and Black Temple.

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?
My motivation shouldn't be a problem Smile Have played the game ever since it was released and still not tired of it. Once a member I'll try to prove myself to be a good shaman and help the guild as much as I can.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
Legenda was my former guild, and it was on Silvermoon. The reason of leaving was the guild falling apart after christmas 08. People decided to get social ranks, and just leave the game after christmas, and there were no raids to attend to anymore.

What is your age? Turning 22 in August.
Where are you from? Finland
How bad do you smell? On a scale from 1 to 10? hmm... 14? :p
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No Used teamspeak before.. but getting one shouldn't be a problem.
Microphone? Yes/No If needed, yes.

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?
Monday: If I'm not working, yes.
Friday: If I'm not working, yes.
Sunday: If I'm not working, yes.

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No
Yes.

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)
Well, I'm 21 years old. Living in Northern Norway at the moment. Originally from Finland, but moved here to work and to be with my family. Was in the army for 12months last year and got out from there safe and sound. My hobbies are photography, computers, fishing and just to be outside with the two dogs that we have :p Some other crappy stuff that I'm not going to bother you with.

Are you ready for another octopuss face? Neutral

,Kjin
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman   [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 0:05

Moro!

More finns PLOX
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman   [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 21:36

Nice guy, awesome gear, Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman   [Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kjin, Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1