Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] apply Prot warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Groomy

[Declined] apply Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] apply Prot warrior   [Declined] apply Prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 22:11

Name -Groomy

Class -Warrior

Level -70

Spec -Protection

Gear - Armory Link [Battleworn Tuskguard] [Shattered Sun Pendant of Resolve] [Warbringer Shoulderguards] [Slikk's Cloak of Placation] [Chestguard of the Warlord] [Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx] [Truncheon of Five Hells] [Bulwark of the Amani Empire] [Nightstrike] [Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden] [Iron-tusk Girdle] [Warbringer Legguards] [Jungle Stompers] [A'dal's Signet of Defense] [Shermanar Great-Ring] [Ancient Aqir Artifact] [Adamantine Figurine]

Willing to change spec if needed? Yes

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? dont got key to kz but got all key to herioc.

Former experience in end game raiding? Raid with 10 men instance with my t6 friend and hes guild mates.

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? Yes very.

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? haven't needed a ready guild. started kz with friend, only need to 25 raids.

What is your age? - 15

Where are you from? - Denmark

How bad do you smell? - I use Boss

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No Yes

Microphone? Yes/No Yes

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along? Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Staturday.

Mondays? Always/Never/Sometimes Sometimes

Fridays? Always/Never/Sometime Always

Sundays? Always/Never/Sometimes Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) Playing Football work, go to school and work some days. boy.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

[Declined] apply Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] apply Prot warrior   [Declined] apply Prot warrior Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 11:44

Hi mate, We've stocked up on tanks now, so i'll have to say no. Nice apply though and decent gear so good luck finding another guild.
(Expect to hear from us if we ever need a tank)

Bushie
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

[Declined] apply Prot warrior
Page 1 of 1