Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter looking for a home

Go down 
+5
Ceryia
Kimalee
Ashee
Crawz
kchostrae
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashee

Hunter looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 4:42

Hi there Smile

Here's a bit about my hunter, since she's the most important one to introduce properly.

Name: Ashee.

Race: Nightelf.

Class: Huntress.

Level: 70.

Spec: BM, and loving it.

Gear:

Am I willing to change spec if needed?
Perhaps. I levelled to 43 as MM, decided to try out BM and haven't looked back since Wink. So I'd only consider it if there was a drastic need to.

Ashee is attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
All TBC heroics, Kara. Molten Core pre-TBC.
I have a dream of finishing my Onyxia attunement, just for the fun. And I am also in the middle of attuning to The Eye and BT/MH. Lotsa fun projects to throw myself at!

What do I have of experience in end game raiding?
Kara, Zul'Gurub (wooo, funtimes!), one trip to MC, a bit of TK and a bit of SSC. And I've met Maggy, the bigbooty-ed bully.
To make it easier, here are the bosses I have met, fought, wiped gloriously on and ended up pwning:
Everything in Kara. All the boys in Gruul's Cozy Cave.
Hydross, Lurker, Morogrim, Maggy, Solarian. I've had a few encounters with A'lar, but we didn't get him down (first try for guild-ish) and today I went to see Leo and ran away screaming (had to leave raid because they needed a lock to tank him and I had a thundering headache anyways).

What's my motivation to join Serial Chillers?
I've met Madamebush. Nuff said. And on the serious note, a lovely meeting it was, when she came to the aid of Interlunium. And I have only heard good things about the guild around the campfires in Nagrand, so I figured it would be worth checking into.

My ambitions if you take me in as a member?
Learning from those that are better than me, teaching to those that come after me. Having fun, putting myself and my skills to the test and laugh when I have my booty handed to me by some ugly mob.

My former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
I recently left Interlunium to join Divine Crew for a while. The GM is a good friend of mine and they had a dire need for a decent hunter or two.
I discovered that I do enjoy the high end raiding, but I don't feel like being a slave to "hardcore raidingguilds", DPS meters and the likes.
The way Ashee grew up was with the attitude "Doesn't matter who hits hardest, as long as we get the job done, learn from our mistakes and have fun" (lesson learned in Interlunium). And I'd like to keep it that way.
Sure, I'd love to someday see BT, but I do wanna enjoy the ride there, wanna enjoy the trip rather than pacing myself and making WoW feel like a job rather than a hobby. So if you figure you'd like to test me out, I'll say goodbye to Divine Crew and enjoy a more relaxed enviroment here.

What is my age?
You can't ask a lady that, it's rude Razz. Think of me as younger than your grandmother, wiser than your dad and older than your annoying baby brother. (if you INSIST on knowing, I'm a bit past 30... ugh!)

Where am I from?
Denmark. For right now, anyways.

How bad do I smell?
Dunno. Depends on if I have snorted coffee because of some silly joke on guildchat...

Do I have Ventrilo?
Yeps. And TS.

Microphone?
Depends... if you're gonna try to make me sing, then no. If not, then yes Wink.

SC raids 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days am I able to come along?
Monday, always.
Every other Friday, since I'd like to be able to raid Kara with my warlock, who's still with the lunies. Or at least have ONE Friday a month with my boys.
Sunday, always.
Apart from that, I am fairly open. Even if I level and alt or doodle around doing dailies, I am up for fun and raid.

And yes, I've read your rules and I like them. I sense some humor and that matters a lot to me. I didn't grow up in the "Lunibin" for nothing Very Happy.

Something about me:
I like cookies. And Disneymovies. And horrorflicks. And writing terribly sappy poetry or short novels.
I don't like toes. Or aspargus.
I have a gorgeous boyfriend who lives in Texas, so I have an insane sleeping pattern (or lack of, rather).
I say what I mean and mean what I say - except for when I flirt, which I do, with male and female alike, without taking any of it seriously.
I blush like a girl, burp like a man and am often referred to as a goofball.
I always try my best. Even when my best is hiding under the bed because big mobs like Gruul scares me Wink.
And if you want to know more, you're welcome to ask any of the guys in Interlunium. They'll tell you the truth - because I tend to spank them if they don't. Or you can catch me ingame on Ashee, Silverlocks, Zapphirra, Tenderfoot or Cloudine. If you're fast enough, that is.

Hope to hear from you, either way it goes.
Back to top Go down
Ashee

PostSubject: ARGH!   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 4:57

And this is a perfect example of me having a bad forumday.
I forgot the link to the armory. Went to post it. Posted in the wrong thread. Twice, because the link didn't show up the first time.
Is it Monday, by chance?

It's bedtime, regardless of what day it is, so I am gonna give this armory linking ONE last try - if it fails, I'll cry like a girl. And eat a box of cookies.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Ashee

/me prays it'll show up this time
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 10:22

You're supposed to be eating vanilla ice cream with mustard and chili sauce.

Good application, amusing read.. Better wait for those in charge to make the calls though.

Oh and, Kimalee is gonna love you.
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 12:48

Start singing already! Nah kidding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashee

Ashee

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 16:11

kchostrae wrote:
You're supposed to be eating vanilla ice cream with mustard and chili sauce.

Good application, amusing read.. Better wait for those in charge to make the calls though.

Oh and, Kimalee is gonna love you.

I thought vanilla icecream with mustard was for pregnant women only?
Anyhow, it doesn't beat chocolatechip cookies Razz

Well, give Kimalee a hug from me then Wink.
Back to top Go down
Kimalee

Kimalee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 17:46

Omg, hug! king
Back to top Go down
Ceryia

Ceryia

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 19:55

Nice application I must admit, Ashee!
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 23:42

We'll get back to you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Venge

Venge

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 19:14

Yeah nice application, nice detailed.

Good luck getting in Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snika

Snika

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 10:47

Serial Chillers need more Cookie lovers!

ps: to bad you missed the Cookiefication of all warlock and paladin skills a few days ago Razz Lay on Cookie! saved by Paladin Cookies Very Happy

(chocolate chip cookies as in Maryland cookies? =)
Back to top Go down
Tze

Tze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 20:02

the cookielock can't touch me. i got cookie of shadows!
Back to top Go down
Ashee

Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 17:06

All ur cookie r now belong to me!

So glad to see all the cookielovers here Very Happy.
And my chocolatechipcookies are the homebaked kind. Because I rawk the kitchen!
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 17:16

Get online slacker Smile
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Ashee

Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 2:02

Yes ma'am!

I shall be in the morning. Have been hiding on Tenderfoot most of the day, levelling a bit.
But I'll see if I can dust off the old bow and oil upp my dragon around 10AM latest Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter looking for a home   Hunter looking for a home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter looking for a home
Page 1 of 1