Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply - hunter 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
casperdk

apply - hunter 70 Empty
PostSubject: apply - hunter 70   apply - hunter 70 Icon_minitimeSat 3 May - 10:47

hello serial chillers

i would like to appli to the guild because its a nice guild......
im 18 years old.... and my real name is casper... my ingame name is casperdk. i understand english really good....
i also know my class and how to play it..... i can raid everyday from 20:00 to 24:00 can also stay longer if there is a boss that needed to be kill

my class. im a lvl 70 hunter.... with epic from karazhan and gruuls lair and ofc im alliance...

i have all the addons we need to raid.... i have dbm ct raidasist. and i also have omen treathmeter guildeventmanager.... i have voireaver alarm and solarian alarm.

charactar info:

race:dwarf
class:hunter
level:70
talent:3/55/3. thats the best spec for me and i do alot of damage with it
amory profil:
proffession: leatherworking 270. just startet to get it up. mining 375.. first aid 375

raiding experience: cleared karazhan and gruul kill void reaver... 26% on solarian. maggy dead. ssc i have killed the lurker below and morogrim, hydross.. pre bc naxx onyxia mc bwl aq20 aq 40 and zg

about my self.... my name is casper im 18 years old.. i live in denmark... and im going in high school i playing music with my band.. also playing football.... i live with my girlfriend

current guild.. nemesis alliance... why i left.. because we have stopped 5 25 man raid in 2 weeks... thats not good. and because all officers talked bad to people

i
hope to hear from yot
casperdk
Back to top Go down
Venge

Venge

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-02

apply - hunter 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply - hunter 70   apply - hunter 70 Icon_minitimeSat 3 May - 14:46

Would be nice to use our Application Template Smile
Back to top Go down

apply - hunter 70
Page 1 of 1