Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donson lvl 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donson

Donson lvl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Donson lvl 70 rogue   Donson lvl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb - 15:47

first off al wanne say my rogue got scammed a few weeks before so i aint got the imba gear i had, i managed to get nice gear back and still working on it mayb its to low to join u now but ill have good enough gear within one or 2 weeks so i hope u can trust me on that and invite me i still got the skills and tactics and can help allot with my professions, my brother can also vouch for me Wink

Ingame name:
Donson lvl 70 rogue

Talent specc:
spec is 41/20 dagger spec atm grinding honor for epic pvp dagger then gonne respec to cobat dagger pve build

Professions:
Im a master alchemist can make lots of potions and flasks, im also a master jewelcrafter so can make nice sockets and stuff

Any previous raid experience?:
cleared mc,bwl,aq and nax on lvl 60 did first 5 kara bosses at 70 and gruul

The reason you want to join:
just transfered here couple of days ago with my brother gestas who also joined ur guild, looking forward to be in a raid guild again like the old days

What do you think your role is in an instance?:
my role is straight up dps and cc where its needed

A little about yourself, such as age/hobbies etc:
im Don 22 years old from holland, hobby's are wow dancing goin out and my gf offcourse
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Donson lvl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donson lvl 70 rogue   Donson lvl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb - 15:48

Nice application, talk to me in game and I will throw you an invite
Back to top Go down

Donson lvl 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1