Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saturion

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 15:45

In-game name:Saturion
Class:Paladin
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):41/20/0
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:
My talent spec have one sole purpose, to keep tanks and other raidmembers alive.
It also allows me to be able to take some more damage in situations and also have some resistance to stuns/fears and disorient effects

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely?
Yes, at most points, seeming it will fit the guild better.
I can also mention here that I have a nice set of tanking gear, and I know how to play that bit if it should be necessary

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers?
I am currently looking for a guild, after being away from wow for a while. I had too much homework and regular work for a while, and simply couldn't fit in time for wow gaming

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Well, I have been in many guilds, pretty long time ago since ive done anything

What is your age? 20
Where are you from? Norway
Do you smell really bad? At most times, especially when playing wow, I must answer yes here ;P
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

Although there might be days when I have late watches and cant make it for the raid

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them?
Yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal.

This is done by using FoL and HL, this will matter in which scenario im at, how many other healers that are healing the MT, and of course,
how much hp the MT are loosing. Spamming FoL is a good way to save mana on these fights, but might not always be enough.

Explain how you raid heal.

This task is simply using FoL at most times, as those who looses hp, at most events dont loose too much hp, but will need to be taken up fast, this is especially when alot of people are loosing hp at one time and you want it too be a neat flow of hp, not taking one and one target up, but spamming heals all over the raid. HShock can be efficient too if used with Divine Favor, as the healing has been increased and might save a fellow raidmember.

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear?

MT healing, as paladins have about 0 abilities like hots and aoe healing spells

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong)

I cant really answer this question and say its one stats. There is at no point in a paladins way of healing, where you can totally prioritize another stat over another. Bonus healing, Spellcrit, Intellect, Manaregen. You will need a good summary of all of these, because if you only go for one stat, and your lacking on the rest, your healing wont be efficient, it will suck. Stacking spellcrit up to 30% is not good if your Bonus healing is low. Same goes for both of those stats, so I can come to a conclution, that Bonus healing and spellcrit are the most important stats for a paladin.

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances?
I will not mention 5man instances, as I have experience in all of them, both Pretbc and tbc
Pre-TBC: MC,BWL,Onyxia,Azuregos,AQ(20&40) and Naxxramas (lacking quite a few bosses in nax and aq40)
TBC: KZ, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK (except kael), MH (1st&2nd boss), BT (Illidian)

Tell us a little something about yourself.
Well, I see myself as a funny guy, quite a talker, a guy that wants to give it all in a raid, but who ofc doesn't like the repairbill afterwards ;P (but, you gotta live with it...) I also try to help out fellow friends and guildmembers when I am not doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Bjergged

Bjergged

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 16:29

Sounds really good mate cheers
Hope an officer will take a look soon'ish
Gl !
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1