Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldais

[Declined] Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:01

I can chance my specc when you need, i am 15 and im from sweden. I dont smell really bad, i have just reseted my comp so not many instalations yet, i do have a microphone yes. I can raid every day if there is nowhere i need to go or study for a test study . Main tank heal i put on my hw totem instead of lhw totem, but that is only on bosses or else i use chain heal. I chain heal when i raid heal. Mine specc is madamebush for raid healing, on maiden for an axample itīs nice, since she does not do much aoe dmg but i heal the other dps without help from the other healers. and same for other bosses that aoe close players. well healing ofc is important but b4 that is mp5 if you need to burst heal you lose alot of mana and you need it fast, if some healing dies you need to do better healing, useing higher ranks of healing . well zg as pre-tbc, in tbc kara/gruul/maggy/little ssc but you could easily learn me:) My name is Jonas Andersson i have 2 realy sisters and 1 ''fake'' brother and sister. I like animals, i have a snake. I really would like it if you would inv me to your guild Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Draenei/Female/Aldais/Resto Right now i am ele but Peasantboy have seen my gear, 1900healing and about 120mp5 whle castgin 10k mana
Back to top Go down
Venge

Venge

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:24

Try using our Template please, much easier than making your own.

Venge
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 0:57

What Mr Virgin said
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Venge

Venge

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 3:59

Just because you have bum sex with men doesn't mean your not a virgin anymore Bush, fucking peasant. Oh how ironic!
Back to top Go down
ipi

ipi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 23:18

anal penetration is sex too. learn the facts

fake brother and lieks animals? sounds like a party to me
Back to top Go down
Venge

Venge

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 3:18

You would know!
Back to top Go down
Venge

Venge

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul - 3:50

Declined for now, no effort to update your application following our template.

Goodluck somehwere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Resto Shaman   [Declined] Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1