Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Healer applic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dran

[Accepted] Healer applic Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Healer applic   [Accepted] Healer applic Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul - 9:44

In-game name: Dranóus
Class: Shaman
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): Max raid healing
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: It gives me a blend of maximum totem range maximum spell cost reduction while giving the maximum amount of healing i can pull out

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Yes, aslong as it will benefit the raid

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? I'm looking for a good progress raid guild hoping that could be u guys

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? Pure, couldn't make enough raid days.
Devotion same reason
Denied left to move onto higher raiding

What is your age? 18
Where are you from? Middlesbrough, UK
Do you smell really bad? sometimes ^^
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Friday: yes
Sunday: yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yup

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal. Slap up an Earth sheild and spam lower rank heals to save mana while keeping the tank topped up, and depending on which gear type i'm using to how much i would spam

Explain how you raid heal. i Rank 4 chain heal anything that moves ^^

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear? Mainly raid healing as i'm a shaman, but if i put on max healign gear could keep up a MT

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong) I prefer to try have to sets of gear. the first is max healing and mana so i can keep goin for a long time with massive heals. the second is my max mp5 set for the endurence fights such as bloodboil in Bt etc.

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? I'#ve healed near enough anything i can get my hands on Razz, i've healed all tbc raids except Sunwell so i'm experiecned with enarly every boss goin atm

Tell us a little something about yourself. I'm a student whos 18.. wot more can i say i love to get pissed go out and party and have a lauhg with me mates not much more to say really lol
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Healer applic   [Accepted] Healer applic Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul - 15:01

Hi Ponoa, We've decided to take you back in but with your shaman this time Smile

Whisper any officer ingame for an invite! D:
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Healer applic   [Accepted] Healer applic Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul - 15:05

Apparently he found another guild, declined.
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Healer applic   [Accepted] Healer applic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Healer applic
Page 1 of 1