Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest

Go down 
+2
Encrypted
Pollitix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Poll

[Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 0:15

In-game name: Pollitix

Class: Priest

Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):

Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: Shadow Priests aren't renowned for doing omgpwn dps, but for raid utility.
We return large amounts of mana throughtout long encounters and when we throw on a VE we can heal for mass amounts....but this causes mental amounts of aggro tbh so its not always wise. We can apply stamina and shadow rezz buffs and the raid pic of a downed boss only looks complete when we're standing there lookin sexier then thou.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Absolutely

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? From what I've read and heard it's a fun place to raid amd is at a level that I feel will challenge me.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? I transferred over from Kul Tiras a while back and haven't really done much raiding since as I've been levelling a rogue. Guilds included night swarm and a few others. I transferred over with a few friends but they soon left for AoC so here I am on my todd.....wanting to make new friends Wink

What is your age? 22
Where are you from? UK
Do you smell really bad? Shadow form negates body odour tbh
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? erm, doesnt work that well on my new pc so i listen mostly

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Friday: yes
Sunday: probably not as sunday is for raost dinners with the folks ^^

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated) Havent had it measured for quite some time....we'll find out at my trial Wink ( <3 )

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? Pollitix is 375 alchemist (transmutation mastery) and 375 shadoweave tailor. So if ur needin pots or mats transmutted I'm ur guy. Plus any cloth u need me to make etc. I'm cool under pressure and don't get frustrated when things go wrong, just more focussed

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? Flasks and pots etc plus I'll tickle the warlocks under then chin to make em slacken which makes mine look better.

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? Only really started post tbc...had my first 60 1 week before it launched. In tbc done kz, gruul and mag and za, no bt mh experience but plenty in ssc and tk.

Tell us a little something about yourself. Brittish by birth, south african by upbringing, take ur pick.
Back to top Go down
Poll

PostSubject: it didnt post my link....   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 0:16

Back to top Go down
Pollitix

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Wouldnt let me post the link   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 0:24

Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 15:35

Good application. I don't know what things looks like on the shadow priest front, but I'll check with my fellow officers, and then we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Magethfc

Magethfc

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 15:45

I liked this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashee

Ashee

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 16:16

I agree with Dazza. I like this one too.
Back to top Go down
Tg

Tg

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 17:21

I like pies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pollitix

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: mmm..pie   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 17:53

u like pie
yes
me too
sweet
want pie?
yes
i aint got none
.................../sniff
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 20:14

You're in. Odour!
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Pollitix: Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1