Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for moi 2 join ure guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezura

Ezura

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-28

application for moi 2 join ure guild Empty
PostSubject: application for moi 2 join ure guild   application for moi 2 join ure guild Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb - 23:05

Ingame name:Ezura

Talent specc:Enahncement (willing to respec for guild) Very Happy

Professions: hmm, not worth mentioning tbh, low bs and mining lol!

Any previous raid experience?:hmm, done kz a few times, so knwo the basics

The reason you want to join:cus i know a few ppl in the guild(oyvind and sadie) and i really need a guild whos willing to help upgrade my gear, and i need a weekend raiding group ^^

What do you think your role is in an instance?: hmm, to pown, to gief evbery1 windfury + heroism, and most prob to take aggro of the tank Razz

A little about yourself, such as age/hobbies etc: ima 16, in GCSE year, bust courswork has all bin done, main hobby oart from wow is rugby, every sunday, 11-2 (game time) unless theres a match, when im away all sunday. live in guernsey, a lil shit hole of an island inbetween England and France, but we speak english.fave band is panic at the disco and any other emo st00f with little as poss screaming. hmm, WoW is a hooby (obv) and it takes up most of my tiem.so overall, i am a funny nerdy emo who plays rugby Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: application for moi 2 join ure guild   application for moi 2 join ure guild Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb - 23:33

You're a bit low on the gear side, but you know your stuff..
I'll help you with some pimping, hopefully Sadie's in too.

One thing is quite.. Unclear in your post though. It says you're looking for a weekend raidguild but judging by the info about yourself you're away all sunday? :p

I suck at reading I know.

Anyway, 1up from me.
Back to top Go down
Dándélíón

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: application for moi 2 join ure guild   application for moi 2 join ure guild Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb - 23:34

aww, hes a really nice guy and we can pimp his gear and bully him into respeccing resto if we needed - IN IN IN IN IN. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ezura

Ezura

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: application for moi 2 join ure guild   application for moi 2 join ure guild Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb - 23:37

well, i am gone in the dya, but im back for tea
and anyways, season ends in 2 games time, and the next game is awn this sunday, and im ill for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for moi 2 join ure guild   application for moi 2 join ure guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for moi 2 join ure guild
Page 1 of 1